Red eyed angels

As you and Gabriel walk through heaven, you kill every angel that dared to get in your way, you get to a room with a giant white chair in the middle of it.....it's God's room, meant for god, and there are two more chairs, one on each side often chair, they are for the scribes of god.

You go and sit on the chair in the middle "I think I'm gonna like it here" you and Gabriel share a smile, a familiar face runs into the main room with you and Gabriel

"Samandriel!"

Once you see your beloved brother you run up to him, your face is covered with tears, you missed the only two angels that loved you they loved this "mistake" that god made, they loved you, for you.

"Samandriel, I really missed you" you smile at him but notice he has regret in his eyes "brother what's wrong" you ask, concerned....Samandriel starts crying his eyes out, burying his head in your shoulder "a-ariela....I-I'm so sorry I couldn't save you...save you from Zachariah and the others, I tried.....I really did, but it never worked. You try to calm his crying "it's ok Samandriel, it's ok......I'm fine now" his eyes now show relief, he was glad your ok....he's glad your alive.

——-5 months later———-

You have ruled heaven for 5 months along side with Gabriel and Samandriel, all angels that refused to command you would be killed, Zachariah and Naomi were both locked up in angel prison, along with other high rank angles

When you passed Naomi's cell, she is whispering to herself
"It's happened, its the end, where all dead, it's against angel law, I shouldn't have let her get away"
She kept repeating the same sentence "hey!", the sound of your voice makes her gasp she jumps to a corner and Buries her head in her knees, trying to hide from you, "what do you mean?, Naomi?"
"A-angel law, it's broken, g-god....is angry" she keeps repeating and repeating, "you seem to have broken her" You hear Zachariah in the next cell over "shut it you winged rat" "fine" he says in a mocking tone. You flash him a look with you eyes glowing red, which makes him flinch.

When you make it back to the main room, you sit in the middle chair, you notice that the room is empty, except a pair of red glowing eyes in a dark corner of the room.... you have never met him but you know, the second he talks......you know exactly who he is

"Lucifer?"