MNSTR pt.1

"Jye" I whispered, "i want you to go take cover in the armory. Take this with you" I said handing him a grenade and preparing to attack like a caged animal. "Go Jye!" I screamed,shoving my partner into the empty room before striking. I darted straight at one of the guards and taking him to the ground. I was moving so fast it was almost like a blur,I came up from behind another scarecrow and over powered him to use his own gun against the others and using him as a shield. Then throwing his body to the ground i kicked off the hallway wall straight into another scarecrow,breaking us both through the door to the armory where jye was. "Jye throw the grenade!" I screamed as he lobbed the explosive through the now open door as I snapped the neck on the incapacitated scarecrow,which was followed by a loud explosion that shook the floor on the armory and engulfed the halls with a think black smoke. "Come on. Let's get out of here" I said to Jye as I got to my feet. "How did you...how'd you do all of that?" Jye asked,puzzled by my new physical abilities. "I don't...I don't know man but come on we need to get out of here" I said. "Okay good point let's go" he said as we left the room and navigated the dark smokey hall. "ATTENTION SCARECROWS. INTRUDER ALERT. INTRUDER ALERT" we heard over the loud speaker. "Okay now we REALLY need to get out of here" Jye said as we started to sprint down the hall. We ran for maybe 3 minutes before we turned a corner and were stopped at gunpoint by 2 familiar guards "freeze!" Maurice told us,raising his rather large assault rifle to us as Tyler did the same. "Okay okay,you got us" i declared raising my arms in the arm as Jye followed my lead, Tyler came up behind us and attempted to handcuff me but before he could i spun around and unholstered his sidearm and opened fire on Maurice,shooting him twice in the chest and once in through the eye before then snapping Tyler's neck. "Screw it,I never liked those guys anyways"