Copyright

Salaam.
I'm back at it again. I hope you guys will like this one because it's going to be very controversial and dramatic.

Just a few reminders.

*Do not copy this book. Everything has been copyrighted under the copyright law.

*No part of this book should be translated into any language without my permission.

*No harsh comments here.

*Please vote, comment and share... #VCS as always.

*I think that's all for now. If anything, I will remind you guys of it.
[PS: You might end up learning a few things about Islam from this book but the book itself does not portray Islam exactly. Islam is too perfect for that. I used to classify this book as spiritual but that's not right. I have some correct knowledge (Alhamdulilah) of Islam which I incorporate into the book because I think it's right people learn a thing or two in books. Personally, a lot of Islamic books on Wattpad taught me stuff I never knew. I'd put it under the genre spiritual-romance but it's not possible. And honestly this books leans more to the romance side than the spiritual side(I mean there's more on the two characters than the individuals connection with Allah). I'm talking to much. Maybe one day, In Shaa Allah, I'll write a book that will fall under spiritual❤️. May Allah's Rahma and Noor be upon us all, really. Thankful to Marinette6566 for something she posted on her board which has led me here to clarify some things. She's really strong and I admire her so much ❤️. Maybe one day we're all made as strong as her.
**This goes for all my book. Especially Karim's books. ]

Ciao😗❤️