Chapter 15

Salaam
This chapter leads to something interesting 🙂
I can't say yet though.

************************************

"Wooww. It's nicer than I expected." Naima noted.

"Told ya. The beach is amazing here. Spettacoare." Bella said in impeccable Italian. [Spectacular]

"I'm glad I went with your idea of coming to Bora Bora. Have you been here before?" Naima asked her.

"Sort of. I was on a job a few years ago and it brought me here. Long story short, I couldn't stay any longer than needed but I promised myself I'd come here again." Bella smiled.

Naima didn't ask what job. She already knew what it entailed.

"Where are the boys?" Naima asked.

"They went to get a boat or something. We aren't staying here you know. Tawfiq and Dean rented out part of the island over there." Bella pointed out to the island across the sea.

"Why? This place is already amazing as it is." Naima wondered.

"You know them. Something about privacy and stuff. I really don't care as long as I get to swim." Bella grinned.

"That's them." Bella pointed out to Dean and Tawfiq. They were with the kids, Nick and Karim.....in a yatch? She thought they were going for a boat?

"Ladies." Dean called out to them from the yatch which stopped in front of them.

"Mummy! Daddy and Uncle Tawfiq made us....... Oops." Nick covered his mouth before he could reveal their secret. He had come out of the yatch with Tawfiq and Karim all giddy.

Bella glared at Dean and Naima gave Tawfiq a look.

"What did you do, coniglietto?" Bella asked her son. [Bunny]

"Nothing....." Nick drawled. Dean and Tawfiq acted oblivious to what was going on.

"What did you do?" Naima asked Tawfiq. He raised his hand in surrender.

"I don't even know what the kid is talking about." Tawfiq said to her.

"Whatever you say. We'll deal with the four of you later. Let's go." Bella demanded and made her way to the yatch at the bay.

"Let me." Tawfiq helped Naima to board.

"I thought you were going for... a boat." Naima wondered.

"It was too small." Tawfiq said subtly. He wasn't revealing anything more than he should.

"Too small? We are just 4 adults and two tiny kids. It's a waste of resources, Tawfiq." Naima frowned.

"You forget I'm a prince. I'm the richest prince today." Tawfiq smirked at her.

"Doesn't matter. You shouldn't waste money." Naima complained.

"You and money talk. I'm sorry I won't overspend again.... Hopefully." Tawfiq muttered. She always had a problem with spending.

"Good."Naima smiled.

They all went inside the yatch as Tawfiq took over the controls of the yatch.

In no time, they were at the private beach resort and already unpacking their stuff. Naima was in the kitchen with Bella when Tawfiq called out to her.

"Babe!" Tawfiq shouted.

"What! I'm busy." Naima shouted back. They were preparing something to eat because Nick and Karim were hungry.