Chapter 23

Salaam.
The last chapter was a bit.... dull... But that's because the book is gradually coming to an end, sadly 💔😩
And I didn't want that so I was prolonging it😩🙄😌.
But I just realized I have a month more till school reopens and I won't be able to update properly for almost 5 months after that... So I decided to try and end the book as quickly as possible before school reopens.
Enough sad talk.
Voting is still ongoing... All you need to do is type +1 by my nominations to vote for my books.... You can vote as many times as you want... So just go mad at it😌😂😂.

Anyways we've got a story to hear so....

Belinda/Halima's wedding dress up top.

************************************

"Awwwwwnn... You look so beautiful." Naima gushed at Belinda. Indeed she looked beautiful. The white dress complimented her dark skin which was glowing.

"I do?" Belinda smiled lightly.

"You make me wanna get hitched again." Bella grinned.

"Same." Naima smiled longingly.

"I'm soo nervous." Belinda cried out.

"It's normal. I was also really nervous when I was going to get married and you threatened me to let Tawfiq see my morning face if I didn't wake up." Naima chuckled.

"That was five years ago. Wow. Time does fly by."

"It really does, doesn't it." Bella said.

They had already had the wedding in Ghana and it was spectacular. They did get the occasional glance from family members but it was all good. Naima even made friends with some of the girls there.

"Let's not dwell on the past. We have to get you dressed before my mom gets back. Or she will have our heads." Naima warned.

Aunt Faiza had threatened them to get dressed quickly before she got back from checking up on the venue for the wedding.

"Your heads... Not mine. I'm the bride here." Belinda joked.

"Since it's our heads you better get dressed before we take yours." Bella rolled her eyes as Naima brought out the wedding dress.

**

"You look amazing, Halima." Zain complimented as soon as he set eyes on her. Tawfiq and Dean were behind Zain as his best men.

"We will leave you two alone. Come on." Naima motioned for Tawfiq and Dean to follow them, which they quickly did after Tawfiq handed Zain the rings. Naima gave a smile to Zain who smiled back at her before they left them alone.

The rings

The rings