Chapter 1

I had this book planned since last year and I'm so damn excited to publish it.Hope you'll like it.

Carol's P.O.V

It is my first day at school. I'm feeling a little bit nervous. "Dad, I'm leaving. Bye."

"Good luck for your first day, kitten." Dad said from the kitchen. He is preparing breakfast for himself. I don't feel like having breakfast today because I already have butterflies dancing in my stomach. I grabbed my keys from the key holder and marched towards the car. I pulled the door open, sat inside the car and started the car. The engine roared to life, I put the car on drive and I drove to school

I walked through the halls heading to the office. Behind the desk a woman with blonde, curly hair was seated. She wore a blue T-shirt and jeans. She was in her early thirties.

""May I help you?" she asked in her melodic voice.

"Hi, I'm Carol Hart Levinson. Can you please issue me the schedule?"

"Well yeah sure! Here you go!" she handed me the schedule and gave a assuring smile to me. I heard the bell ring and I glanced at my schedule.

Chris P.O.V

"Hey Chris, How were your vacations?" Carlos asked

"Excellent! Yours?" I answered

"Good!"

"Which class is it?"

"History!" Carlos said dryly

"Well, I'll meet you in the cafeteria." I said and started walking towards my Chemistry class. I entered the class and everyone was busy talking. I went straight towards the desk at the end and sat down.

"Hey Chris!" Mike said turning around.

"Hi." I said

"How were your vacations? Huh?"

"Good." I said ending up our conversation as Mr. Mathews entered the class. Everyone greeted him. "Today we are going to work in pairs." Mr. Mathews said.

"Hey Chris how are you?" Poppy asked from beside me.

"Good!"

"I didn't saw you after the year ended!"

"Yeah I was in Canada."

"Oh! So... want to pair up?"

I was about to answer when Mr. Mathews slammed his fist on his desk. I looked around the class most of the girls were eyeing me.

"This is Ms. Carol Hart Levinson. She has moved her and she'll now study here."

I brought my attention to the new girl. She wore a pink yank top and shorts. She had chocolate brown hair and it was tied in a ponytail, some of the strands were hanging lose. She had affair complexion. She was nervous. I could see it. Her eyes... her eyes were clear shade of grey, I stared at her eyes they were so unique.

Mr. Mathews pointed the empty chair on my right side "You will sit with Mr. Knight. And Chris help her out if you can."
Yeah sure... my ass will.

She walked towards the seat and gave me a glance before sitting. She took a deep breathe and faced the board never again looking at me while Mr. Mathews explained. I started
talking to Poppy as Mr. Mathews started his lecture.         

A/N

I hope you guys liked it. The next chapter is going to be longer than this one. Let me know if you liked it.😘😘