-two: bad breath

THE FIRST DAY OF TERM ALWAYS WENT OF WITH A BANG AT HOGWARTS

Especially with the marauders around.

Rosie, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter had been planning the first prank of the year over the summer, they thought it would be brilliant to see people happy before OWL's began.

Rosie was asleep in her four poster bed when suddenly she felt her face becoming wet. She attempted to wipe the substance of but something get reapplying it. She finally opened her eyes to see a massive stag standing over her.

Rosie let out a scream, not fully awake and comprehending who it was in front of her.

"What the fuck!"

James transformed from his stag and sat on the end of Rosie's bed whilst she rubbed her eyes. "Stupid idiot" she mumbled (as well as several other obscenity's)

"You awake now?" James asked, turning to Rosie, who gave him a look.

"Now I am, and James, you really need to brush your teeth" she replied.

Rosie pulled off the covers to her bed, this was a usual thing between the two. She swung her legs over the side and walked to the bathroom. James bright his hand up to his mouth and breathed into it, he then brought his hand up to his nose to try and catch a whiff of his breath.

"Rosie, get my toothbrush out!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

        ROSIE AND JAMES STRUTTED INTO THE GREAT HALL FOR BREAKFAST.

    "Mornin' fellas" Rosie greeted. They each said 'hello' in their own way as she and James took their seats. Rosie grabbed several pieces of food for her breakfast and immediately began eating.

    "Moony, pass the coffee" She smiled. Remus grabbed a coffee pot and handed it to Rosie, clutching his copy of the daily prophet in his other hand.

    "So, everything is set up, we just need to make sure the time is right" Remus told the group as he set down the newspaper.

    "Brilliant, I can't wait to see their faces" Peter smirked. Though Peter was more of a quiet fellow, they loved him all the same, they also loved the cakes that he brought when they travel to Hogwarts every year.

    "You okay, Pads, you seem rather quiet today" Rosie spoke softly to Sirius who sat beside her. Sirius looked up at her and he looked as though he'd barely slept a wink "just a bit tired, Rosie" he replied.

    Rosie nodded, knowing that Sirius had trouble sleeping sometimes.

    "Alright, let me know if you wanna raid the kitchen for coffee later" Rosie joked.

    Sirius smiled and joined in on the main conversation "we put extra in Malfoy's right?"

    "Yep, we put double in his and Parkinson's" James grinned.

    The five watched as all the Slytherin's piled into the great hall. They waited until everyone was there.

    Each of the marauders grabbed their wands from inside their cloaks and directed them towards the Slytherin table. They all muttered a spell in unison and watched as small paint balls exploded over everything.

    Next came the dungbombs which were charmed to stick to the single table and finally the fireworks.

    In red and gold sparkles read the words 'wormtail, moony, padfoot, prongs and fluffy congratulate the Slytherin's on being massive twits'

    Nearly every Slytherin was glaring at the five Gryffindors whilst everyone else laughed and giggled.

    The five stood up, took bows, shouted out "welcome to fifth year", then sat back down. It had to be one of their best greetings so far.

    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

        THE FIRST CLASS OF THE YEAR WAS ASTRONOMY.

    Rosie always had a fascination with the stars so she hadn't a problem with looking or talking about them for an hour straight.

    Sirius and Rosie were sat next to each other and Sirius was drawing all different things on Rosie's left arm.

    He was delicate with his quill, being careful not to scratch her.

    Rosie took notes on her parchment that Sirius would copy from after class. The two could faintly hear Peter and Remus' conversation but the two were so entranced in their own things. Rosie watched intently as the teacher pointed out the points in the Eridanus constellation.

Sirius continued to draw certain things on Rosie's arm; a small rose (it was quite detailed), the Canis Major constellation (it was etched in his mind from his childhood when he was determined to learn the exact shape of the constellation he was named after) and also a bunch of hearts (with the addition of a dick maybe once or twice).

Rosie and Sirius was completely oblivious to their friends giving each other knowing looks. They all new that Sirius liked Rosie but wouldn't admit it, but they could tell by his eyes, he would always glance at her in lessons or even when they were just hanging out.

    Rosie, on the other hand was completely oblivious to the fact that Sirius would steal loving glances every now and again.

To say it was extremely frustrating for their friends would be an understatement.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───