-three: slugs

THE SCHOOL DAY HAD ENDED AND ROSIE SAT DOWN FOR DINNER

Despite snacking between classes, she found herself drooling at the food in front of her; it seemed as though she hadn't eaten in hours when, in fact, it had only been 10 minutes.

She groaned when she remembered it was a sign of an oncoming period.

The boys found Rosie mid groan and decided to mimic her in unison, to which she stuck her fingers up at them "your time of the month?" Remus asked, Rosie had to let out a laugh. 'Time of the month' had become a recurring joke between the two considering they both became insanely moody, tired and hungry at certain points in the month.

Sirius, James and Peter sat on the opposite side of the table to Rosie and Remus. The five all conversed on the most random things, such as pigeons and whether or not anyone had seen a baby one (none of them had) and eventually landed on a conversation about Peter's summer in France. He said it was a 'dream come true' and couldn't stop boasting about the pastries, they all let out laughs when a small piece of saliva dribbled from peter's mouth.

In that moment, they were just teenagers unaware of what was in store for them in the future.

On the way back to the dorms, the five came across Parkinson, Malfoy and many others that their earlier prank effected and the did not look happy. There were still small specks of glitter in Malfoy's platinum hair and Rosie couldn't help but snicker at the sight of it.

"I'm glad you find our misfortunes funny, Harring"

"Oh, funny doesn't begin to cover it, Malfoy"

Malfoy whipped out his wand and pointed it towards Rosie's face, however, she was just as quick and had hers pointed at his throat.

          "Do it and I'll blow you'll be puking slugs before you can get a word out" Rosie threatened.

          Sirius, James, Remus and Peter stood behind Rosie with their wands in their hands, ready for any attack. They knew that the Slytherin's in front of them were Death Eaters in training and didn't want to take any risks, even if they knew Rosie was the most capable of all of them.

          Rosie and Lucius maintained eye contact until Lucius could not longer hold it and folded under Rosie's glare. He knew he was going against what his father had told him and could only fear the consequences if he had found out.

          Rosie lowered her wand slowly and her eyes flickered between the opposition, "Now that that situation has been sorted, I wish you all a good evening"

          Rosie turned around, smiled at her boys, and gestured for them to continue walking, which they did immediately.

          As Rosie passed Malfoy, she heard him mutter 'blood traitors' under his breath. Rosie clenched her fist as if she were going to hit him but her hands began to glow and, all of a sudden, Malfoy began bringing up slugs.

          Rosie was surprised at what had miraculously happened, she stared at home for a moment before catching up with Sirius who had waited for her whilst the others had continued walking.

"Did you do that?"

"I don't know"

AUTHORS NOTE:
I have been procrastinating badly and I'm disappointed in myself. I just finished my 4th week of year 11 and I'm already STRESSED but it's fine.