iv). What happened last night

{Chapter 2}

  {iv). What happened last night}

I wobble a little bit as Jack runs up to me. He puts his hand on my waist and whispers something. I couldn't quite make out the words thought. I push past his and go to the dance floor.

I was wild. And also super drunk. I stop and see everything spinning and I feel someone grab my and lift me over their shoulder. They carry me somewhere and I fall asleep as they are walking.

----------

The next morning I wake up in an unfamiliar room. I look down and I was wearing someone's t-shirt.

A few seconds later Jack walks in our wearing a towel that was tied around his waist. I say nothing but he glances at me and smiles.

"Morning. Their is a cup of water next to you. Helps with the hangover." Jack said.

I looks beside me and grab the water and take a sip. I watch home as he takes some clothes from a drawer and walks into the bathroom. A few minutes later he walked out wearing black T-shirt and black jeans.

He walks over to me and sits next to me on the bed.

" So this is your house."

"Yep"

"And this is your t-shirt." I say pointing to the shirt I'm wearing.

"Yep"

"So that means you saw me in my underwear."

"Yep"

I make my face look emotionless and just stair forwards. Why me. Why him. Why this.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

"Ya I'm fine just slightly uncomfortable and super hungover."

He laughed.

"My sister has some clothes you can borrow. I'll go get them."

He walks out of the room. I lay down on his bed. His room in surprisingly clean. He must be a neat freak.

"So I got you some black skinny jeans and a red sweater." He said as he walked back.

"Thanks"

He handed me the outfit.

" I'll be outside." He said as he shut the door after him. I put on the outfit and let me just say, I looked good.

"You can come in Jack." I yell.

He walked in and we sat on the bed next to each other.

" So what happened last night. I can't remember anything."

" No much. I mean you make out with me and tried to have sex with me in a closet."

My eyes grew and my face went pale. I just sorta looked at him.

"It's fine I didn't let you do anything except kiss me. You also made out with Eben. So basically a normal night. I carried you out once you started looking sick."

"Okay. Thanks I guess. Wait what time is it?"

" 10:30." He said

" Shit I need to be home."

I jumped off the bed and grabbed my phone.

"Can you give me a ride?"

"Fine but you will owe me something in the future."

"Whatever, my Dad will KILL ME if he gets home and I am gone."

"Fine lets go. "

UwU

XOXO-N