ii). Hey Madzy

Chapter 3

ii). Hey Madzy

--------------------------------------------------

We all run upstairs to Ashleys room and sit in a circle on the floor. We all chat and eat food for about 10 minutes.

Suddenly Ashleys phone buzzes signiling she has received a call. She picks up the phone a few we turned the music down.

"Hey Madzy.  He did what!? No come over right now. I'm so sorry. See you in a bit." Ashley says as she hung up the phone. "Madelaines boyfriend just broke up with her."

Ava and G gasp.

"Who's Madelaine?" I ask.

"She goes to our school. She was gone your first day so that's why you didn't meet her." G exsplains.

" I invited her over so we could try and distract her from what's going on. I hope that's okay." Ashley says.

"Of course. Madelaine is so sweet she didn't deserve that."Ava said.

A few minutes later the door bell rings and Ashley goes to get it. She them comes upstairs with a tall redhead. Her eyes were puffy from crying but she still put on a good face.

"Oh Madelaine this is Chloë she just moved here. Chloë this is Madelaine." Said Ashley. Madelaine had bright red hair and a beautiful figure.

"Hi you can call me Madzy every does." She said. She smiles as I smile back.

"What should we do?" Ava asks.

"Oh I brought a bunch of makeup for makovers." G says.

"YAS MAKOVERS!" Ashley screams. We all laugh and sit in groups. Ashley starts doing Ava's hair and G puts some make-up Ava. Madelaine sits next to me.

" Not to toot my own horn or anything but I am a god at make-up. I'ma make you look like a goddess." Madzy says.

The girls get to work as me and Ava sit their like queens. Once Madelaine finishes she hands me a mirror. I had on dark eye shadow and a nude lip, but my face looked completley diffrent. 

" Oh my god I look awesome! I've never been able to pull off this type of eyeshadow look but you made it look pretty awesome." I say, complementing Madzy.

"Haha thanks. I've had some practice." She says.

As we talk we see Ashleys bedroom door open. It's Daniel.

"Hey ladies. We have food and we are gonna watch a scary movie, wanna join." Daniel asks.

Ashley looks at all of us to get our reactions.

"Sure but give us a minute."

Danie leaves and shuts the door.

"Is it just me or have they been really nice lately." G says.

"Ya, since Jack's the leader mabey he is just in a weird mood." Ashley says.

" I don't know. In school he's being mean to everone but yesterday hey came home from school supper late. He didn't tell us where he was but he was different. He seemed more compassionate." Ava says.

"Oh mabey he has a crush on someone. He could have came home late because he was on a hot date." Madzy said.

All the girls start gigiling except for me.

"Oh no he was with me." I say.

The all stop and stair at me.

"What?" Ava said.

" After I fainted, Jack came with me to the hospital. I have no idea why because he was bullying us at lunch." I exsplain.

"We thought Eben went to the hospital with you. I thought Jack just skipped." G said.

"I can't remember the last time Jack did anything nice for anyone." Madzy said.

"Ohhh Jack has a crush on you." They all giggle.

" Oh shut up. Are we gonna join them or not."

We run downstairs to see the five guys eating pizza and chicken wings.

" We were going to wait but....... You took forever." Zach said.

"Boys will be boys." said G

We all eat together and sit around the Bessons massive dining table. The entire time I could feel Jack staring at me. I looked at him to meet his eyes. Our eyes locked for a second but then he looked away.

"GUYS let's watch the movie." Jonah yelled.

"What movie is it?"

" Birdbox since it just came out."

" I hate scary movies." Said Ava.

"Come on it will be fun. Plus I can protect you from the monsters." Said Zach with a wink.

Okay so this was sorta a boring chapter but trust me, the tea is coming and it's going to be hot. Remember to vote and comment and follow me if you want updates when I post. 

XOXO -N