v). I know

Chapter 5

v). I know

-------------------------------------------------

We all looked at Tate. She didn't look surprised, it was more anger that consumed her features.

"How did you know it was me on the bike?" I asked Jonah.

"I f-followed you g-guys once you left." He said with tiny sobs. It's weird seeing the big bad wolf act like a sheep.

"What?" Gabbie asked.

"I've been following Tate since she broke up with me. You know to make sure she wasn't going off with other guys." Jonah said as he rubbed the back of his head.

"You're okay with this Tate?" Kay questioned.

"What? No of course not, but I expected it. The second I hear Chloë got in an accident, I knew who it was." She said as she turned back to Jonah. "Look Jo you are being clingy and we aren't even together anymore."

"B-but you're my wittle snuggle bear." He said as he fell to his knees in sobs. "I love you so fucking much that it destroys me every time I see you." He cried. Jack came up and rubbed him on the back.

"Jonah I don't-" Tate started until she got cut off.

"Forget her Jonah, I have other hoes that would love a big guy like you." Jorden said while she clung to Zach.

"Jorden do you contain literally no sympathy. Like all you want is sex. I'm a human before my penis." Zach said.

"Trouble in paradise?" Kay asked as she raised an eyebrow. Zach gave her a evil look.

"I don't need this right now Kay." He said as she sent him a look that could kill.

All of a sudden a high pitched cry came. We all looked over to see Corbyn in a ball crying.

"CHRISTIAN HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME! ALL I DID WAS LOVE YOU AND CUDDLE YOU! WHAAAA!" He cried

Everyone continued to either argue or cry and even Jack and Gabbie got in on it.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU!"

"I LOVE YOU!"

"I HATE YOU!"

Oh god this was a hot mess. I look over to the only other person that wasn't arguing, Daniel. He pointed to the door and raised an eyebrow.

Ehh why not, I might as well try to make a friend in all this chaos. I shrugged in return and we left.

--------------------------------------------------
Tate

Jonah's head was in his hands as he crouched under me. Sobs were spilling out of his eyes. He poured his heart out as he said how much he loved me and wanted to be with me and how sorry he was.

I ignored him and looked up to see Chloë and Daniel leaving. Secretly I think they would be a cute couple. I mean rebel girl and kind guy, what better relationship. I could never tell her that though.

I look down to the guy on my feet. I heard about how he was trying to talk and get with other girls but it wasn't working. It's good to know I meant so much.

Omg is he still crying?

Fuck it.

I crouched down to meet his face as a smashed my lips on his. Even though everyone was still arguing I could no longer hear them. I moved my lips as he quickly reacted and wrapped his arms around me.

Oh god why do I still love this guy.

I can't deny it, we are made for each other. But I can't let him off this easy.

His kiss tasted like salt and cigarettes. He has been smoking again.

His warm body heated mine up as his hands went to my butt. He squeeze it and I pulled away. I moved his hand and gave him a pointed look.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"I know."

Ohhhooo that's smexy 😉

XOXO -N