"So will you join?"

I got a shark teddy : )

When Sora arrived at the Academy it was already filled with the rich kids who were already in their cliques to socialize and gossip, the main topic specifically being the host club. Sora just ignored them and walked to his first class of the day, science, not giving a shit about being way too early. When he reached his desk he basically just collapsed into the hard wooden chair, utterly washed up from the long night spent with Tamaki. It was like he was living in a totally different world than the rest of everyone, just expecting them all to let him into their lives or homes with open arms and a warm smile. He was too used to being coddled while everyone else was living in the real world with real problems. It wasn't fair.

But life isn't about fairness is what Sora realized at a young age. He was born into a poor family, if you could even call it that. His mother had died during labor and left his father heartbroken. Over the years he became an empty shell of the man he once was and was led into a life of drinking. Sora had grown up wondering what he had done to deserve this.

___________

Science was certainly not Soras' strong suit but every time he looked up at the chalkboard he felt like Bella Thorne in the first grade. All of these terms were totally new to him and they were looking like someone just smashed their face on a keyboard and called it a word. Thank god for the bell.

Sora got up from his seat and walked out only to be met by Kyoya.

"So I've noticed you've been having some trouble in this class." He said in his usual emotionally void tone. "I could tutor you if you want."

"Wants in it for you? You don't seem like the type of person to just help people out."

"In return you will join the host club. You get some extra help plus the money you get from hosting."

There was a thick silence between the two as Sora thought over the offering.

"So will you join?"