zero ™

+

+

+

jungkook grazed through the hallways, walking past the entrance of the outside towards the only lunch table not occupied with cliques and groups

"heya!" jungkook was startled when a hand was placed on his back shoulder.

he turned around the find his best friend, taehyung, a gleeful smile on his face with the original boxy enigma of a smile present.

they both took a seat, both an inch away from eachother. their table was usually at the far end of the school, away from the other kids.

where they usually liked, but something was missing.

or a particular someone

"hello!" the both of them turned to find the missing piece of their three people puzzle

"jiminie!" tae cheered happily. jungkook letting a small smile slip like usual.

jungkook could see the two almost enveloped in a whole trance between their eyes.

he knew that they had feelings for eachother but would never interfere with the fear of something going wrong.

"so...i heard about the whole play being produced at the theater.." tae brought up making jimin flush.

jimin was the captain of the theater and dance club. their upcoming production was some whole gig about romeo and juliet,

"why cant the theatre geeks just make a whole entire sitcom instead of some lame boring play on romeo and juliet. that's boring" tae questioned making jimin shrug.

"i honestly think romeo and juliet is one of the best written stories by shakespeare himself, why must you criticize two personas will of dying for eachother??" jimin dramatically held his heart

jungkook let out a tiny giggle watching the small argument flare out

" uh-because a sister doesnt just jab herself with a knife because her so called lover killed himself. she must seek a new man. sorry if those late days werent that unrequited and simplistic."

jimin sulked rolling his eyes

"how have you been?" jimin threw a carrot at jungkooks face. but-he caught it with his mouth and fed on it with both his hands

"what do you mean?" jungkook wondered trying to stay still as possible.

"youd start off by bragging about comics or videogames right after we talk. this is not like you- what have you done to jungcockles??" tae threw his head back and monolouged

"i-....something happened yesterday with my mom. she told me something. and i was just thinking about it. i dont know.."

"what did she say? dont tell me youre moving... ohh jimin kill the sad music im going to be in a 5 minute depressed mood."

"no! im not...well i am. but im not leaving here. im still going to be with you guys. but im going to be living somewhere else..." the boy sighed looking down.

"where will you be staying?"

"my moms getting married."

a whole moment of silence slapped them in the faces. or more specifically, jimin and tae.  they hated prying into jungkooks business when it came to his family- or mom. because they knew what happened to his dad.

hes in prison. rotting life away believing that what he did was worth it.

"oh.." jimin replied earning a hard kick in the leg from tae.

"ow!"

"why must you be so awkward about it." tae scolded jimin

"no, its fine. i just, shes been seeing this man for over a few months. and i never met him... but getting married?! i think thats too fast. dont you?"

"hell yeah it is" this time it was taes turn to get kicked in the leg by jimin.

"ooof....i mean, i understand you jungkook, what you feel...kinda."

jungkook stood up to throw away his trash when he bumped into an unfamiliar figure that stunned not just both jimin and tae but the whole area around them

jungkook fell,noticing that the person he bumped into wasnt affected by the impact.

a glop of whatever was in the lunchfood fell right in front of jungkooks converse indicating that the remains of his food was splattered on whoever the heck was in front of him.

jungkook rubbed his head noticing that everything became silent.

in a swish, jungkook was picked up and shoved into the wall with an arm against his neck and two devilish eyes that he feared peering at him

it was the one and only that everyone that feared in this school

the one who smokes, the one who drinks. the one that does illegal shit not any other would do. and still doesnt get caught. the boy who doesnt like following the rules, nor gives a shit about his own family

it was that one stereotypical bad boy that made jungkooks spine shiver.

and he just bumped into him.

min yoongi.

"oh shit..." tae sang