two ™

+

+

+

"please jungkook! please!" jimin was on his knees begging in front of jungkook's locker.

"i dont want to. i cant, my stuff is already moved to the house, and i have to go today to meet my mother's fiance after school. i dont have time for auditions jimin hyung." jungkook held his textbook as he grazed through the halls of the school. ignoring the pleads.

"jungkook! you have to try out for romeo and juliet!"

"im not doing it hyung!"

jimin had figured out that no one other than a couple of people had auditioned for the play, and there was no lead to play juliet. which jimin thought tae's idea of a sitcom wouldve been more bright than romeo and juliet, and the fact that nobody here cares to act out 2 dead lovers.

"im begging you! come on! we need a juliet! and-...no one is willing to do it." jimin followed him slyly.

"im sorry jimin hyung, if it were romeo, maybe, but juliet? no thanks- i dont look good with long hair and makeup."

jimin blocked jungkook's path from entering the classroom.

"why dont you ask taehyung?"

"because hes already playing mercutio....jungkook, please?"

silence filled the air between them, jimin's captivating eyes had made jungkook gulp.

"fine, you win, ill audition for juliet just get out of my way." jungkook pushed passed jimin who cheered in victory.

all throughout class, jungkook had his laptop out logging onto an account he created not long ago on wattpad

thats when his laptop was smashed closed by the familiar scent of someone that pushed him against the wall earlier

jungkook shifted jolting as he stared up and the menacing eyes that stared him down

"this is all your fault." min yoongi seethed through gritted teeth obviously having a grudge against jungkook for reasons

"what-what did i do?" jungkook squirmed trying to avoid eye contact as he scoots away as much as possible from the man who probably had a handgun in his backpack

or as some people had believed.

"its your fault that i have to parti-......"

"min yoongi! please take your seat now." the teacher instructed strictly

min yoongi breathed steam through his nose as he turned around swiftly, kicking the chair of the person just in front of him.