one ™

+

+

+

"hello min yoongi.....and you're?" the principal as calmly as possible folded his hands as he sat in front of the two students who sat in his office chairs.

"i-im j-jeon jungkook sir...." jungkook was nervous, hes never been in trouble before, never been in the principals office for no reason.

unlike min yoongi, who has a school wide status of being a total badass criminal.

"ahh yes...jeon jungkook."

the principal stared at the frightened young boy who held ice against his bruised cheek,

"so, im only assuming min yoongi threw a punch first, as witnesses have claimed." the principal sighed.

"you already know i fucking did it you twat, now suspend me so i could get out of this shitty school." yoongi growled at the teacher.

"not yet." the principal gritted his teeth. a huge sigh after.

"you already know you cant be suspended min yoongi-.."

the principal was interrupted when yoongi had knocked over the principals picture frame with his foot.

"-even if you do things like this, we will be funding mr.jeon for your critical actions, but instead, youre punishment will be discussed. later, with your dad this time." the principal glared.

yoongi groaned, jungkook flinching.

"as for you mr.jeon, i terribly apologize for his behavior. we will take care of any charges you place against us." mr.kim had nodded.

++

++

"he did that! oh my lord! look at that cheek!" jimin had poked the pouncing bruise on jungkook's cheek.

"it bruised up, he bruised that shit up!" taehyung bounced on jungkook's bed, jimin on the other side as jungkook lay flat on his bed, arm shielding his eyes.

"it hurt like a bitch honestly." jungkook recalled the scene of his face being on with yoongi's fists.

"you shouldve asked him to do it harder." tae had smirked.

"id praise him if he cracked my skull open." tae moaned dramatically. jimin giving him a disgusted look

"its weird though, hes not getting suspended." jungkook sat up recalling where the principal had other intentions rather than suspending.

"umm, jungkook, you do know that min yoongi's dad owns the school....right?" jimin chuckled.

jungkook's doe eyes widened.

"his dad owns! the school??" jungkook bit his lip nervously.

"th-that means hes never getting expelled, and he-hes going to bully me everytime he sees and and-..."

"calm down!" taehyung slapped the bruised cheek.

"oww!" jungkook whined.

jimin being a savior had kicked taehyung off the bed.

"owe!" taehyung winced.

"hes not going to, just stay out of his way, dont bother him. easy peasy lemon squeezy." jimin threw two thumbs in the air.

jungkook whined, mumbling bubbled up words.

"thats easy for you to say! he doesnt even know you guys exists. he probably sees me as the kid that got him into more trouble because he actually wanted to be suspended. thats crazy. im an innocent pickle!" jungkook flailed his arms in the air complaining.

jimin sighed looking around, boxes of jungkook's items already stacked inside and taped up. the memories spread across his mind.

"im going to miss coming here. playing video games and all with both of you." jimin pouted.

"but you suck at video games chim." tae popped back up after having a cuddle session with the floor.

"i-do-not!" jimin defended hugging himself.

"you do to!" tae chuckled leaning close.

"do not!" jimin leaned in even closer.

"can you gays- guys, stop arguing? i have a headache."

"and you guys can just come over to wherever im going. im not moving to san jose or some bull- like that." kook shrugged getting up and walking towards his unfinished box.

"so, you really dont know anything about your mother's fiance?" tae asked, despite the blush on his cheek from the earlier comment about being gay from jungkook.

"apparently not. i dont want to really meet him either. but, it is what it is sometimes."

"hey- maybe he has a son, you could tap- ouch! jimin!" tae was flicked in the forehead by the older next to him

"thats hyung to you brat. anyways, dont listen to taehyung, hes been reading too many online fanfictions. i think its best to have a great bonding ship with your step father." the young man encouraged.

just then the door had opened.

"jungkook-ah, make sure all of your things are packed. the van comes in 2 hours. chop chop chop child."

"alright ma."

"oh- hello my other boys." jungkook's mother chuckled.

"hello mom!" they both said in unison.

after she left, jungkook plopped on his bed.

"im worried- should i be worried? what if he doesnt like me? i mean i dont really care, but, what if he makes me do those fatherly son type of activities?"

not having a father father for part of jungkook's life was a huge deal, jungkook learned many life lessons seeing his mother build herself up,

hes always been the man of the house, now hes going to be living in a new house, and its such a huge change for him.

"thats a good thing jungkook. its okay to be worried."

"maybe your stepfather is hot, thats a bonus-ouch!"

"im going to see him tomorrow....once the truck leaves and my stuff is in there, im going to help take out the beds-..."

"wait, why not see him today?"

"well you see- i wanted to have another sleepover at one your guys house together, i already told my mom that-...and well, you guys cant say no to me."

"are you trying to avoid seeing your stepfather?" jimin mumbled.

"no! yes! no!" jungkook defended.

"just-....i already had this talk with my mom-i even lied and told her you guys said yes."

jimin groaned, taehyung groaning at the same time.

"fine, well have another sleep over today." taehyung mentioned chuckling as he grabs ahold of his bestfriends.

"kumbaya!  tae yelled.