three ™

the young boy took heavy breaths as he peaked out of the car to find the grand house appearing to be his mothers fiance's

"joohyun is inside, we set up some lunch for you two to meet." ms.jeon trudged towards the door, pressing on the button hearing the doorbell ring at an oddly long but peaceful ding.

the door swung open revealing a much tall man with dark hair and intimidating eyes.

it made jungkook gulp, but the smile on the mans face had enlightened the kids expectations.

"jungkook? i heard much about you from your mother... its finally nice to have a proper introduction and meeting with one another.. come in come in.."

the house was indeed large, two staircases opposite of one another led to the upstairs, followed by a fountain just in the middle of the staircases.

velvety red carpets covered dark marble tiles and it smelled so expensive.. too expensive for jungkook's liking.

"please dont feel intimidated by the looks of this house. ill have my maids navigate you just incase." joohyun chuckled.

"th-thanks sir.." jungkook mumbled.

"ahh please dont call me that, call me joohyun or... mr.min if thats better." he let out a laugh and continued walking.

"min? m...min.. where did i hear that before?" jungkooks brain zoned out as he followed the continuously talkative pair towards the lunchroom.

there, four chairs spread out and maids surrounding the area.

jungkook took a seat followed by the other two who remained flirtatious with eachother.

"where is your son joohyun?" ms.jeon wondered, mr.mins face saddening.

"hes- he comes at his own time, please dont mind him. hes always been a grumpy child."

ms.jeon nodded with empathy and fruits were scattered everywhere for then to snack on and talk.

mr.mins personality was fairly unpredictable, he was goofy, and at times he regained maturity and talked professionally just to set a good example. in all he made jungkook feel comfortable around him.

and he indeed was a handsome man. jungkook wondered how his mother managed to find someone so unique and exquisite.

"hani, show jungkook up to his room." mr.min commanded one of the old women who nodded and lead jungkook up the staircases.

"here is your room, please make yourself at home. we unpacked if you dont mind. nothing was thrown away. and if you need anything, well be on our way sir." hani bowed before leaving.

jungkook stood in awe, the room was too big. a bed with jet black covers and pillows neatly spread. his figurines placed on shelves as well as his comics and video games.

there was a gigantic screen tv that hung up on the wall 6 feet above ground right across the black couch that laid in jungkooks room.

there was a small fridge on the left side of the room to which banana milk cartons, sodas, and juice boxes were stacked neatly inside. bags of doritos in one pile on top of the small fridge, and salads just right in the fridges drawer.

the floor was black carpet and the bathroom was marble tiled. bars of soap and bath bombs neatly categorized.

drawers filled with expensive brands of clothings, merely there were suits, and slacks, but jungkook seemed to spot some new hoodies as well as his own clothes inside the large closet

there was even a work desk in the room, with a laptop set on top of it and a mini foosball table 8 feet away from the beverage vending machine.

the desk contained small colored pencils, mini notebooks for note taking, and pencils or pens of sorts, art supplied in clear drawers,

and the room had a large glass window that gives view of the pool outside.

it was a dream room.

"those bitches are going to be soo jealous." jungkook snickered dialing up taehyung

"guess what the fuck happened..."

"ahh- shit!"

"jimin...be quiet.." taehyung whispered.

and then a flick.

"thats hyung to you brat. i cant beat this level.. taehyungie help me!" jimin called out.

"im on the phone with jungkook.."

"that bitch called you and not me!" he heard jimin shout.

"guys!" jungkook yelled rolling his eyes at his idiotic friends.

"okay i put you on speaker." taehyung chuckled softly

"my mom hit jackpot. my room looks bigger than both of your rooms and my old room combined. this shit is spectacular."

"your moms fiance is rich? holy hell, invite us over!" taehyung jumped excitedly

"yeah! i need to give you lessons on line rehearsing. your brain is confuzzled so i doubt youll remember half of the first sentence of a line." jimin chuckled.

"where are you guys right now?" jungkook questioned

"im at taes apparently."

jungkook smirked, and chuckled silently. this is a once in a life chance for jungkook to make them blush while theyre together.

"you guys can come tomorrow. were going out for father bonding time.. but it looks like you two are hitting it off pretty well together huh gays- guys... anyways. ill call you back later. use protection."

"jungk-..." beep

and then jungkook bursted out in a pit of laughter with his small fib.

"jungkook!" jungkooks mother had knocked on the door. she wore a silky black dress and red lipstick followed by diamond earrings.

"joohyun and i are going out for dinner, well have hani show you around and i hope you could get used to it."

jungkook pouted making his mother walk her way there to hold his cheeks.

"aww poor baby, you could come with us if you like. i know adapting to a new house is pretty hard and all but-.."

"no no.. im fine really."

"i wanted to ask... whered you get this bruise from? jimin said you ran into a pole... is it true?"

kookie thanked jimin spiritually and sighed. "we were playing football, does it look bad? i didnt see where i was running."

"come here." she tippy toed to kiss the bruised cheek.

"please be careful clumsy. ill be back later. your br-....joohyuns son will be over later. maybe you could create a friendship with him."

"yeah.......i understand. i hope you have a good dinner. i like joohyun."

ms.jeon chuckled before turning around and shutting the door.