-21-

Percy woke up. And to say he was surprised was an understatement. He was in a large decorative room, and he felt as his mere presence in the room dimmed the majesty of it. His shoulder throbbed, and he had a pounding in his head.

As he began to clear his senses, he realized he was in a bed. A pretty normal bed. Not a king-sized one like he'd expect to have in a room so big. He didn't have any blankets on him but he felt really warm.

He slid his feet out of the bed, and the cold, polished floors made Percy wide awake. Where am I? There wasn't a door, just a large arch with colorful beads. Percy moved the beads out of his way and walked into another fairly empty but large empty room. Int the middle of the room, there were three beds.

Brie was asleep in one, not moving, only small movements so Percy knew she was breathing. Iggy's waist and forehead were damaged, his eyes were closed, and his breathing movements were small and quick.

In the third bed, Mel was there. Unlike Iggy and Brie, who were both lying on their backs, Mel was in a fetal position, shivering. She was awake, but she hadn't noticed Percy come in. Percy slowly walked up to the side of the bed and bent down to look at her. Her silver eyes grazed over Percy as if she couldn't see him. She was the only one who didn't have bandages, Percy noticed.

"One of them is awake, sire." A voice said. Percy stood up and turned to the voice, and Prince Kàin Hel followed close behind. Percy gave a small nod of respect, and the Prince surprisingly did it back. "I thank you for rescuing my friend." The prince said. Percy hadn't heard the prince say the wolf spirit's name. Like, ever.

"Wh-where's Randal?" Percy couldn't recognize his own voice. His throat was so dry it almost hurt to talk, and his voice sounded raspy. "The other wolf spirit? He's in the room with Klipso, the wolf spirit that you saved." Klipso? Okayyy author.

"C-can I see him?" Percy asked. The prince nodded and motioned with his hand to follow him. Percy did, and literally, the next room over there was a room identical to the room that they just exited. Percy looked and saw that instead of doors they had beads and for the most part, they all looked the same.

Randel raised his head from his spot on the floor. There was a giant pallet for him to sleep on right next to him, but it was obvious that he didn't want to sleep there. His tail wagged happily, and he crouched down like he wanted to play. "Um, a-are you sure th-that that's Randel?" Percy asked the Prince. "Well, no really. Wolf spirits can go from wolf to wolf, but since he's not in his wolf host, he's probably in your head." 'Hey, little mama let me whisper in your ear...'

What the actual... You were here the whole time? Percy asked. 'Duh! Where else would I be?'

How did you know that song? Percy asked.

'I found some weird part of your mind, I still can only hear your thoughts when you're talking to me, and I can't find your memories. Just give me some directions!' Why is that in Percy's mind? He hadn't heard that song in years.

'Besides, I thought it would be easier to hear your thoughts if you didn't know I was here. I was wrong.' Randel admitted. So you went into my head to hear my thoughts? Percy questioned.

'No! I was the only thing keeping you alive while they put your arm back together. Your blood kept burning them. Funny how that blood was nearly the reason you died when it's saved your life a lot recently.' "Care to explain?" Percy said, forgetting about the prince as he began talking out loud.

'Well when I first met you, your blood was what stopped me from killing you on the spot. I smelled poison in you, and I didn't trust eating you. Or making you bleed. And I didn't know how it worked so I really didn't want to touch you. I just dragged you out of my territory. You woke up when I put you down. And I defended myself. Then we got stuck with each other. Then it's the part where you can use your blood as a weapon!' Randel said the last line like it was the most unbelievable thing he had ever heard.

"But what about the prince's brother?" Percy asked without thinking. "What about my brother?" Prince Hel questioned. 'He already knows.' Randel explains. Wait... "You know that Randel killed your brother?" Percy asked the Prince.

"It was self-defense, my brother was on his territory, and was trying to take something that wasn't his. He brought it upon himself. Though my father wouldn't agree so let's keep that between us." The 10-year-old said. "Oh. But if this is Randel's host, why didn't I see him when we first transformed?" "Well from the way my Lion chose me, they abandon their animal hosts when they choose to stay with their new host. Randel has fully accepted you." A hum of agreement sounded from the back of Percy's mind.

"But since you're awake, I must tell you something." Hel starts, and Percy could tell he wouldn't like it. "Since Klipso is getting falsely accused, I and Randel made a deal, which I'm sorry to say includes you having to leave your companions." Percy motioned for Hel to continue.

"Tomorrow, I'll be telling my father the truth. That Randel killed my brother so Klipso can live his life in peace. You'll be sent to a neighboring planet, but you can only take one of those three with you, as the emergency pod only allows two passengers. If I'm correct you take the SolarsTravels bus line?" Percy nodded, listening carefully.

"The planet you're going to is right next, so you'll only have to wait an additional month for the bus to arrive. But I cannot promise that you will ever meet your friends again, as they are being sent away too."

"Why can't you just send us all to the same place?" Percy asked. "If we did that, my father would know exactly where to pinpoint. When you get out if the pod, put it on autopilot, and it'll continue in that direction. Your friends will ride in the opposite direction, doing the same as you will."

Hello again. This part was everywhere but this is when you choose which way you want the story to go. Who's Percy taking with him?

Brie?

Iggy?

Mel?

Or am I just going to forget all if them and take Randel's wolf host? (Lol not an option but I would totally do that if I could)

The person you choose will have a stronger relationship with Percy then the others, (more than likely platonic) and you will learn about their past. You'll end up meeting the other two again, and you will learn about their pasts eventually too, but still, it's if you want to know about it now.

Hope you enjoyed this part, and hopefully you will continue reading on.

~DemonsFromAbove

Meanwhile, Chaos be like

Don't judge me...