RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 4: The First Step | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumblbeby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

This episode will introduce the 2 Female characters I've replaced Nora and Ren with and don't worry I made sure there names started with 'R' and 'N' so that team JNPR would still be a thing.

In Beacon*

A girl was waking up silently and she looked over to see her sister getting ready.

The girl waking up asked "Are you already getting ready Naomi?".

Naomi then turned the girl laying in bed.

Naomi then said "Well Rachel today we have to be at are best so get ready."

Rachel then hopped out of bed and started to get ready at lightning fast speeds.

(One sister is happy and nice while the other is happy but a tad bit sad sometimes)

Rachel then grabbed her weapon and sister and they raced out the door.

Rachel while running said "I hope were on the same team Naomi.".

Naomi then said "Yeah I hope so to Rachel.".

They made it in time for breakfast and after they finished they headed to get there weapons ready for today.

Naomi grabbed her bag of explosive hatchets

(Imagine that she has a bag with hatchet's that can explode when thrown)

Rachel grabbed her bayonet gun.

(Imagine that it shoots white energy bullets and it can also be used the same way as spear)

They both then walked pass Ruby and Yang.