RWBY Volume 1 Chapter 15: The Stray | Rooster Teeth

All rights for RWBY go to Rooster Teeth.

This is a Fan based parody.

I will be using Italicization for people's inner thoughts.

Hints towards Whiterose and Bumbleby will continue in this chapter so enjoy.

Naomi and Rachel from previous chapters will be in this chapter.

In The Vale*

Team RWBY was walking the streets.

They all soon saw a banner being hung up and they stopped to admire it.

Weiss than said "The Vytal Festival! Oh this is  absolutely wonderful.".

Ruby than said "You seem very chipper about the festival Weiss.".

Weiss than turned to her and said "Well of course, A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances, parades, a tournament! Oh the amount of planning and organization that goes into this event is simply breath taking.".

Yang than said "You make it sound better than anything we could've ever hoped for.".

Weiss than said "Thank you, Yang.".

They all than arrived by the docks.

Yang than asked "Can anyone remind me why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the docks?".

Weiss than said "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And as representatives of Beacon, it is our solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom of ours.". 

Blake than said "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament.".

Weiss than said "You may or may not be right, Blake.".

Ruby than looked over and said "Woah.".

They all than looked over and saw police tape in front of a store that appears to have been broken into.

Everyone of them than walked over and stood by behind the police shape.

Ruby than asked "What happened here?".

Detective #1 responded with "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle.". 

Yang than sighed and said "That's terrible.".

Detective #2 than said "They left the money again."

Ruby than said "Huh?".

Detective #1 than said "Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?".

Detective #2 than said "I dunno, ya know what I mean?".

Detective #1 than said "You thinking the uh, White Fang?".

Detective #2 than said "Ya I'm thinking we don't get paid enough."

Weiss than said "Hmph. The White Fang. What an unruly bunch of individuals.".

Blake than said "What's the problem Weiss?".

Weiss than said "I'm sorry but I don't care for there very violent tenancies.".

Blake than said "The White Fang is hardly violent. They're a collection of misguided Faunus.". 

Weiss than said "Don't they wanna wipe humanity off the face of the planet!".

Blake than replied with "So then they're 'very' misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale.".