Oh my Goodness Clint

I was walking to go find Pepper when I suddenly had a brilliant Idea... 

I want Dj to come to the tower. I had been thinking about her for a while and noticed that I wasn't the only one...*Cou-Stevie- gh*Anyways she would be great to have around here. Wanda, Pepper, Nat and I need more girls around here.  Shuri visits when T'Challa does but that isn't often enough. 

So now I just have to convince the others.

Bucky, Steve, Sam, Peter, Vision, and the Maximoffs' had no objections.

Nat, Clint, Rhodes, and Thor were skeptical at first but agreed. Although Thor had to go to Asgard again though to help Loki with prince business. Which reminded me after all I have heard about Loki I really want to meet him.

Anyways, Tony and Bruce were the hardest to convince, Bruce was nervous and Tony was just annoyed. Eventually, Pepper convinced Tony and he convinced Bruce.

The other three were hardly at the tower so Stephan, T'Challa, and Scott didn't really care.

A week later after talking to Xavier, me, Stevie, and Clint are on our way to pick her up and offer to take her with us.

As soon as we land I see the sky darkening and some yelling coming from the field behind the school.

"Great..." Steve mumbles.

Me on the other hand, I laugh a little, "20 Bucks says it's her" I say looking at Cap who shakes his head. I then looked at Clint.

"Umm, based on Steve's reaction I'm gonna have to pass on this bet," Clint says.

"Ugh, fine let's go..." I say starting to run around the school.

I run around to see her on the ground with a young man on her. They are both yelling at each other. Then I see her knee come up and connect where the sun doesn't shine.

"Ooo" I hear the boys next to me hiss.

She shoots him with electricity to shove him off. The sky is looking a little threatening. She needs to calm down, as she stands up I yell to her.

"Dj! Don't calm down" she turns and looks at me and I see her get a little frustrated when I put a shield between her and the kid.

"This doesn't involve you Alpha." she spat back. Damn, she used my code name. I was pretty shocked and I think my face showed it a bit. Especially when she shot an electricity bolt at me. I know it wouldn't affect me but I dodged it out of instinct. Unfortunately, someone behind me yelled a little out of shock and pain. Crap.

"Clint!" I yelled as I turned to look at him as he spazzed on the floor. He looked like a fish out of water.

"Oh, he is fine Abigail!" I hear Dj yell. And that was all I needed, if he was going to be fine, I couldn't hold in my laughter anymore. He looked so ridiculous and I started busting up laughing.

"Oh... My... Gosh... Clint..." I say between laughs looking at him.

"Ha ha," He says after he stops being electrocuted. Glaring at me a little, I stop laughing at him and help him up and glance back at Dj.

I see Stevie behind her and he nods. I know what he is meaning, he is gonna calm her down. Okay..."Your turn Cap." I yell. I wrap her and Cap in a force field box and for good measure but the kid in one also.

I see him say something, and she closes her eyes and calms down. He says something else as he puts a hand on her upper arm. So flipping cute.

"So Cap, how are you doing, handsome." She asks him, oh goodness.

He smiled at her, "I'm good beautiful

He smiled at her, "I'm good beautiful." He says winking at her playing along. She blushes! all right my turn.

"Oi! get a room you two! Geez" I yell and snicker as she blushes more. I let down around the two go as I walk over to the kid and quickly read his mind. Ahh, Bryce... Telepath, Not a very good one, especially if I can get in his mind without him noticing. He antagonized her, went through her past, oh Hell no. "Why are you being a little shit?" I ask him.

He turns to Dj and glares at her when she laughs a bit. Then he turned to me and put on an innocent face, "I'm not she started it." He lies to my face.

"Bitch, don't lie to me. I'm a telepath too idiot." I say to him, this time Abby doesn't try to hide her laugh. I roll my eyes and smirk at Bryce, "Okay Bryce if you want to get out of my lovely box, you need to apologize to Dj." I said.

"I.. What!? No!" He says back getting angry "I will not say sorry to this... this murderer!" out of the corner of my eye I see Dj tense and stop laughing.

I instantly step in, "Captain would you please escort Mrs.Van Helsing to Xavier's office. I will meet you there when I deal with this Instigator." I say the end venomously as I look Bryce in the eyes. When she doesn't move I look at her giving her a stern look. She looks unsure for a second so I smirk, "Don't worry I got this." She then nods at my words and follows Cap inside.