Chapter 4

''Uh thanks??'' i said, ''Hey Sideswipe can you give Y/N a tour around the Scrapyard?'' Bee asked. ''Sure!, Y/N follow me''.

As we started walking i could tell this place was not really organized, there was stuff on the ground and alot of stuff out of place. What really caught my eye was a fragging Dinobot, he was talking with this little organic. ''HEY GRIMLOCK!!'' Sideswipe yelled, ''WHAT!!! A NEW BOT!!??'' The Dinobot i assume Grimlock yelled out. He came running over and stopped right in-front of me, ''Whats your name??, are you a decepticon????'', I stood there stunned. ''Grimlock stop your terrorizing her!'', I came back to reality, ''Names Y/N and no i'm a Autobot''. ''Cool name Grimlock, you seem pretty nice''.

Time Skip after the tour

This is the Diner, and that concludes the tour. ''Neato'' I say, ''Hey Y/N wanna go and take a drive around?'' ''Sure, i need to stretch my frame anyways''. ''HEY BEE ME AND Y/N ARE GOING TO GO FOR A DRIVE!'' ''OK, BE BACK BEFORE SUNDOWN'' he replied, "Follow me Y/N"

The Scrapyards gates open and soon enough we are driving down the road, I have no clue where we are going but i hope we go to someplace nice, As driving by i see some animals such as a big brown ball of fluff and very sharp teeth, they looked like razors and could tear into anything. A Long lengthy White animal with bright blue eyes and a long fluffy tail. I was so caught up in my own head i didn't even realize we stopped until i almost ran into Sideswipes bumper. ''Caught in your own head again Y/N?'' I could practically hear his smirk.

''Maybe I was'' I admitted, i looked around where we are, we where in a opening in a forest and a lake in front of our view, The sun was still high and a nice Glare from the sun hitting the water in a perfect way. The clouds where scattered and a dusty pink hue was in them, a dock sat in the middle of the lake, probably for the organics of this earth to walk and jump off the end for a swim.

 The clouds where scattered and a dusty pink hue was in them, a dock sat in the middle of the lake, probably for the organics of this earth to walk and jump off the end for a swim

''Hey Y/N?'' 'Hmm?'' ''Why are you looking for the Alchemor?''. That question i wasn't sure for, all i know was that they sent me to find it in hopes that i could bring it back and be a hero, i didn't want to be a hero for bringing back a ship that was probably so easy to find, and it was easy to find.''I don't know Sideswipe, all i know is that they sent me to find it'' ''Interesting..'' ''What, do you not trust me?'' I say with a smirk, ''No its not that its just....its a weird reason they sent you to find it'' ''Yeah that's true..''

''You know what, i think your pretty cool Y/N'' He says and pulls me into a side hug. I laugh a bit and hug back, we eventually pull away and just sit in comfortable silence, staring at the lake

Maybe staying here isn't so bad

Hey guys so i took a long break because i started to fall out of the transformers fandom and lost interest in writing, but I am back and am loving transformers again, anyways im gonna do a sideswipe one shot for Xmas and have it based off Christmas, It will be released Christmas day and i hope you guys like it ;)

Anyways bye guys ~ <3