이~☆

Both of them made their way down the hall before reaching the staircase.

Namjoon walked up them, skipping one step each time. By the time he reached the top, Jaein was only halfway up.

   "C'mon slow coach." He said, turning around to face her.

   "Short legs can only travel short distances." Jaein pouted, joining him at the top of the stairs.

   "I'm only pulling your leg, Teacup." He said, turning around once again and continuing to walk.

   "D-did you just call me Teacup?" She questioned, a faint blush creeping onto her cheeks as she followed along behind him.

"Sure did. Because you're small and cute, like a teacup." He replied, casually as they approached a set of double doors.

Jaein covered her cheeks with her hands to cover up the worsening blush. "Cute...?" She said quietly, although he couldn't hear.

Namjoon knocked twice on the door, a faint "Come in." Was audible from the other side.

He opened the doors, standing out of the way for Jaein to go in first.

   She entered hesitantly, only to be met with a large room that seemed to be an office. There was a desk straight ahead, and behind it sat a male with red hair, his arms folded. He was wearing a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up to his elbows and the first couple of buttons undone. Along with the shirt was a faintly patterned navy waistcoat. His tie hung loosely around his neck and a navy suit jacket dangled from the corner of his chair.

   He glanced up from his paperwork, staying silent for a moment with no expression.

   Namjoon cleared his throat, noticing that Jaein was once again partially hiding behind him. "This is Yoon Jaein, your new servant." He introduced, placing his hands onto both of her shoulders and gently pushing her forwards, so that he was at the door but she was in front of Jungkook's desk.

   Jaein glanced back at Namjoon, a nervous expression on her face.

He avoided her gaze, seeing as he would only feel bad for her if he saw her glossy brown eyes.

"Yoon Jaein? What a cute name." Jungkook replied, a smirk on his face.

It seemed that Jaein's nervousness disappeared in that moment.

"Nothing about me is cute." She said, shaking her head with a serious expression.

Namjoon held in a small laugh, biting his lip with his head down.

"Feisty too." Jungkook said, an amused expression on his face. "I seemed to have picked a fine servant out of thousands of different options."

Jaein furrowed her eyebrows. "You were the one picking the servants? I thought it was your parents." She said.

Jungkook simply shook his head. "You are my servant, to me and to no one else. The same goes for the other six. If I let my parents pick servants for me, I'd be left with fun sucking seventy year olds." He said, portraying a shiver in disgust.

   "Hm, so you pick young servants instead who won't boss you around all day? Smart choice." Jaein nodded her head, a smile gracing her lips.

   "Exactly." Jungkook returned the smile. "Even though they are all slightly older than me, apart from you though, I believe. But that means they have more maturity, right?" He raised an eyebrow.

   "Hm, well I suppose so." Jaein shrugged her shoulders. "But tell me this, why did you just decide to hire me now whenever you already had six servants? And why am I the only...female?" Jaein questioned, her curiosity coming out. "N-not to be rude or anything!" She said, not trying to put her job on the line.