삼~☆

After about an hour of Namjoon showing her around, Jaein was finally ready to work.

She was currently in the main lounge, dusting meticulously placed ornaments.

   The lounge itself was an even mixture of both modern and traditional. There was a huge couch, along with other places to sit too. The main colour theme was plain, with a lot of black, grey and white. A huge flatscreen tv sat on a stand beside the fireplace. Overall, the room really stood out to her.

   Jaein continued to dust, humming ever so slightly.

   The rest of her day consisted of this, with the occasional visit from either Namjoon or Seokjin to ensure everything was going smoothly. She didn't mind cleaning, but it proved to be a tedious task as she worked her way around the other rooms. She took a mental note of the rooms Namjoon said she wasn't to clean as she passed them. Now that she thought of it, it was more like he was trying to deter her from entering them.

   Dinner time rolled along, and she made her way to the kitchen.

   Seokjin was already preparing the meal, vigorously stirring something in a pot.

   "Um, Seokjin? I'm here to help, so just let me know what I can do." Jaein announced to him, standing timidly by the door.

   Seokjin turned around to greet her. "Ah, just in time. I need you to wash the rice and peel the carrots. Think you can do that?" He questioned, focusing whilst chopping an onion.

   Jaein was amazed, not even a tear slipped from his eye.

   She nodded her head, getting into it straight away. So far, the task at hand wasn't too hard.

"Jin-hyung, is dinner ready yet?" Both Hoseok and Jimin whined, standing at the door.

   Jin simply rolled his eyes, giving the two younger males an 'Are you kidding me?' glare. "Does it look like dinner's ready?" He questioned them.

Jimin simply shrugged his shoulders whilst Hoseok shook his head.

"Make yourselves useful and set the table. You don't get payed to stand around." Jin told them, casually turning back around again to continue preparing the meal.

"I'll help!" Jaein perked up, wiping the water from her hands on her apron.

Before she could leave, Seokjin tugged at her collar. "Ah, ah, ah. Where do you think you're going?" He questioned her, gesturing his head back towards the rice that needed drained.

"Oh...yeah..." She replied, her shoulders drooping as she made her way back to the rice.

"Next time you can help us, Jaein-ah." Jimin smiled at the younger girl before following after Hoseok who had left the room.

Jaein huffed slightly. "Don't you ever get bored with cooking?" She asked Seokjin, giving him the washed and drained rice to cook.

"Of course not! Cooking is my passion." He smiled slightly, putting the rice into the rice cooker. "Why, do you find it boring?"

"I-it's not that! It's just...I'm not very good at cooking, therefore I don't really enjoy it." She mumbled in reply.

   Jaein was far better at cleaning than cooking. It was normally her mother who cooked all her meals and although Jaein would watch in awe, she still didn't pick up any kind of skill.

   "You'll get better at cooking in no time! Especially with me as a teacher." Seokjin replied, a smile gracing his lips as he continued to cook.