1: Let's go home

A/N :

WARNING :
Beta: crab_namu
A LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED WITH THEIR WORLD, I'M TRYING.

I'm down for family fluff, there's still a mystery about the future relationship, maybe I will make this father-sons relationship or maybe more; but from their ages... I will make it more into family fluff I guess .... this is just me wanting to write something new; might suddenly end when I think I had enough.

Fluff with a little bit angst, I promise this one will not having the heavy angst like the other fics, but oh well; who know :D ~

*

It was a Saturday evening when he heard the scream from inside the mansion. He was sure it was his auntie or maybe his second aunt? Who knows?

Seokjin let out a tired sigh. He felt nostalgic when he saw the tall white mansion. He used to play here with his younger brother but that was all in the past. He didn't care anymore, it had already been too long since the last time he stepped inside the household.

His back was itchy, his wings urged him to let them out but he knew too well that nobody wanted to see them.

Everyone shut their mouths when he stepped inside, all eyes on him. On their faces, he saw various emotions like;

Hatred

Disgust

But most of all fear.

Fear from the people inside the mansion. His own family was scared of him.

Seokjin was the one that should be the leader but he will never take that role, not when his father died for that damn position.

He walked without giving anyone a friendly glance, though he did offer a sincere smile to his younger brother. His dear brother.

He entered the room with the big altar and he stared at his grandfather. People always said he looked just like him: his figure, his face, even his voice- A perfect copy of the great leader.

The grandfather he looked up to when he was a kid, the man who taught him almost everything he needs to know to survive. The only family member that still accepted him no matter how many flaws he had. It still was hard to cry even though inside he was dying with sadness.

"Hyung," Namjoon patted his shoulder, the only one who dared to do that. Seokjin looked to his side, his brother's eyes red and puffy; both of them loved their grandpa so much.

"Why?" he asked bluntly, Namjoon pulled him down to sit in front of their grandfather's coffin.

"Sickness. Grandpa was already in a bad condition since four months ago," Namjoon explained, voice hoarse as if he had been crying before Seokjin arrived.

For a moment Seokjin felt bad for leaving everything on Namjoon's shoulder but it was his younger brother who volunteered to be the one in charge.

"I see," Seokjin nodded his head solemnly. He brought his hands together and clasped them in front of his chest. He forgot how many years had passed since he last prayed; it felt like he hadn't done it for ten years.

He talked with Namjoon for a little more than an hour until his uncle entered with a sour face and called both of them to the living room.

It was a big room with a chandelier above their heads, long oak table with sparkling cakes served before them. Seokjin felt sick when they fought even before he sat on his seat, Namjoon averted his eyes and chose to kept quiet.

"It's up to us," Said one man- he recognized him as his uncle that took care of the branch family in Busan.

Another woman wearing an expensive-looking black dress laughed sarcastically, "We all know it's our family's place to take the business!" she slammed her hand down on the table.