7: Appa is Sick!

A/N : 

WARNING : NO BETA. Sorry for a really late update because I'm in my last year of my high school and I will have the final national test in two months!

*

"Hyung."

"Yeah?"

"....."

"What's wrong Namjoon-ah?"

"This is about them, Taehyung and Jungkook."

"What's with them? They are sleeping in my bedroom now."

"No, hyung, about-"

"Speak clearly, Namjoon, you're not explaining anything to me."

"You know, actually, before Grandpa died, he did some research to find the boys' family."

"Okay, and then? They were from an orphanage right?"

"Yes, we got some files but we didn't find their parents. But you remember when Grandpa died and the news spread fast?"

"Yeah, he was one of the important person after all."

"The pictures some magazines used as the header, Taehyung and Jungkook were there."

"So my sons became famous? Come on, people would forget them immediately."

"That's right hyung, but, I have been receiving calls."

"Yeah? Okay, and then?"

"Taehyung, it was Taehyung's parents that had been calling our family non-stop to meet their son."

*

Everything was Ken's fault. Ken is Seokjin's friend from Yoongi's cafe. They worked together, almost having the exact same shift time every weekday.

Ken is one of the people Seokjin likes the most, he is friendly and funny. A perfect match for Seokjin's goofy side.

But yet, that man brought a freakin' flu virus to him! The other male was sneezing beside Seokjin in the kitchen, coughing and made everything worse when he got a fever and smiled sheepishly when Seokjin scolded him.

The hybrid ended up taking Ken to the hospital when Yoongi told his friend to go back.

He was fine the day after he accompanied Ken to hospital. He still laughed brightly and played games with Taehyung and Jungkook. Still did his daily routines without any problems.

The day after tomorrow was when he felt his throat hurt. It was hard to swallow and he started to cough or sneeze a lot.

Taehyung and Jungkook put a disgusted face when Seokjin wiped his snot, even teased Seokjin; saying their father stayed up too late and got sick.

He felt worse four days after that day, so dizzy when he turned off the alarm beside him. Almost dropped his phone when he checked his message and almost bump into his kitchen wall when he prepared his and the boys' breakfast.

He thought a nice nap would be enough, he didn't keep medicines for himself in here. He just has medicines for children that obviously wouldn't have any effect on him.

Jungkook was the first one to realize his condition became worse than yesterday, the boy was tilting his head cutely. He gazed up to his father with a frown, lips formed into a little pout and his bunny ears straightened.

The little bunny hybrid pulled his older brother, taking the tiger hybrid's attention from the morning cartoon. Jungkook smacked Taehyung with his pink bunny plushie when his brother didn't look at him.