ACT 11

ACT 11

Cheek nestled against a pillow, body clad and tangled in nothing but sheets and honey gold eyes aimlessly gazing at the window overlooking countless buildings reflecting the rays of the sun, the leader of K/DA felt completely blissful. More so than she already was when the person with her in bed draped their body over her back.

Her lips, which had some of the pink tint smudged around the corners, morphed into a smile the moment she felt another woman's warmth fuse with her own. It was four o'clock in the afternoon and the blonde was supposed to be having a little meeting with their group's manager. The latter had cancelled it though due to matters that seemed to be more important than their appointment.

Of course Ahri, always being an opportunist, took this as her chance to drop by at a certain someone's house. It was hard for her and this described individual to spend time with one another. Their moments with one another were always calculated. They couldn't just allow their secret affair to be discovered by the paparazzi or any of the people around them. If word gets out about their hidden relationship, then they'll be having their hands full with all the attention it'll surely receive.

Attention was the last thing they wanted. The little privacy they have left in their celebrity lives was the only thing keeping them away from the public's eye. It was their bubble, one that they wished would never be popped by anything or anyone.

"I missed you, too, Sona." Ahri murmured on reply towards the wordless gesture of the mute woman, chuckling quietly to herself as she slightly widened her smile. It was the results of the feeling of a soft pair of lips brushing over her cheek.

Sona, the same one dubbed as one of the most successful solo artist in the music industry and also the same woman that was once part of the iconic Pentakill band, simpered ever so quietly as she nuzzled her cheek against Ahri's.

Shifting until her back was laid onto the mattress, Ahri reached up with her hands and cupped the face of her lover, who merely smiled back at her. A soft sigh of adoration left her before lifting her head up in the slightest bit and kissing the mute woman on those lovely light pink lips.

"Mmm," Ahri hummed in content through the kiss, rolling the two of them until she was on top of the quiet female. "it's been too long ever since we did this."

Sona nodded and wound her arms around Ahri, right hand trailing down and caressing one of the model's buttocks. The blonde giggled once she felt a hand stroking at her rear, knowing it belongs to no other person but the one she was pinning down underneath her.

"Good to know the feeling's mutual."

Offering a smile of forfeit, Sona clasped one leg around her waist before her delicate lips started acting more aggressive than the usual. In return, Ahri decided to let her lover win the duel between their tongues, wanting to feel the assertive side of the silent musician. Things were just beginning to heat up between the pair once again when the ringtone of a certain someone's phone filled the room.

Ahri groaned audibly, while Sona pulled back and mutely tittered. The turquoise-haired artist knew that ringtone. It was one that her girlfriend had set for one of their friends, specifically one of the members of K/DA. Sona glanced at the direction of where the phone can be found, the simple act itself telling Ahri that she should answer the call and to not even think about letting it ring and pass.

Evelynn's name can be heard being cursed under the breath of the honey-eyed singer, who reluctantly pushed herself off the naked DJ and made her way to the edge of the bed. Ahri picked up her denim shorts on the floor and withdrew her phone out from one of its pockets. The green phone icon was swiped to the right before the gadget was placed against her right ear.