Hurt

Damian's pov

Snap! I howled in pain. My left leg was now useless. I was then kicked to the side. I tried to stand but my leg promised nothing. I fell back down to then be kicked again. I heard the Joker cackle. "Oh Batsy!" He called out. "Your little baby birdie is hurt!" He kicked me again. I winced. I tried to stand but my leg gave out. I laid there, crippled on the floor not able to stop the Joker.

Batman looked over. "Robin get up!" He hollered. "I-I-" I was cut off by a punch in the face. "Batsy he says he doesn't want to!" The Joker laughed. Batman has his hands full with Joker's goons. "Robin get up or I'll come over there and make you!" He called. He was not in a good mood today.

I groaned. Batman finished with the goons and went after Joker. Once he had him cuffed, he called the police. "Let's go Robin." He said. I tried to stand with no success. "Robin!" He yelled. "I'm trying Batman!" I said on the ground. "Damn it! You were raised by the League of Assassins! You should be able to stand this! Sometimes I wonder if your not fit to be Robin if your going to be this weak!" My face crippled.

He walked over and lifted me up. "Th-" I started but then he backhand slapped me. I was in shock. My hand crept to my face. I kicked him in the gut and he dropped me. "Fine be that way! Get home yourself." And having said that he walked to the Batmobile ( that how it's spelt??) and drove away leaving me.

I crawled over to a nearby alley and curled up. I started to cry. It began to rain. Wet, cold, rain. Seriously? I thought.

Jason's pov

I gunned the last robber of the group and left. Time to go home. Just in time too, it's starting to rain. I thought. Then I saw a child crying in an ally. I couldn't identify them but once I got closer I saw a katana in a belt and a cape. That could only be one person. I thought as I approached.

"Damian!" I exclaimed, he looked up. He was a mess. His face was streaked with tears. He had cuts and bruises and a big hand slap across his face. He was bent over and his left leg was twisted in an awkward way. "Damian! What happened?" I said bending down. This only made him cry harder. "It's ok little bird." I lifted him up and brought him to my nearest safe house.

I've read lots of amazing writes about this particular story out there and I wanted to to try so enjoy! (ps I'm not trying to plagiarize or anything like that I just wanted to try it.)