Admittance and Rage

Jason's pov

As I lept home, Damian gripped me. His hands around my neck holding on tight then he passed out in my arms. He looked really beaten up.

Once I got home, I unlocked the door and walked in, kicking it shut behind me. I carefully placed the dark haired brat on the couch. I walked away to get medical supplies and returned to him. I lifted his mask off, revealing his closed eyes. He didn't look peaceful. He looked scared and hurt. I removed his cape, belt, gloves, and boots. I began to tend to his wounds. Bandaging him up all over. Finally I finished. Now I had to set his leg in place. I leaned over to him and whispered in his ear. "Sorry 'bout this demon." I said I held his leg then set it in place. He woke up with a jolt reacting to the pain. He started to cry again. I sit there not knowing what to do.

Suddenly he sat up and grabbed me around he neck and cried into my shoulder. I surprised myself when I wrapped my arms around him pulling him in. "It's ok lil baby bird." I said in the kindest voice I could muster.

He stopped and slumped against me. "Dami? Damian?" I said. I pulled him back. His eyes were closed and he had passed out once again. Laying him down on the couch, I stroked his hair. I dozed off sitting beside the couch my hand on Damian's head.

I woke up to vibration. I was startled and immediately sat up. I looked around and saw Damian shaking. His body vibrated. I don't want to leave him but he seemed cold. I climbed onto the couch and curled up around him. I whispered into his ear the kindest things I could think of.

His shaking died down. Suddenly he shot up surprising me. "Father Stop!!" He screamed. "Damian!" I said alarmed. "Calm down I'm here now." He looked at me. His face fell. Tears formed on his eyes. "Todd it was awful!" He exclaimed crying. "What? What was?" I questioned, hugging him.

"Patrol!" He cried. "Can you tell me what happened on patrol?" I asked. He bawled. "It's okay Dami. You can tell me I promise I won't laugh." I assured him. He started trembling. "My-my-my leg was broken by th-th-the Joker." I felt rage slowly rising. Joker! I thought. That useless comedian! Damian continued. "I t-t-tt-tried to get up but I couldn't and the Joker kicked me multiple times..." he paused sniffing. "Then he called over Bruce and Bruce beat the crud out of him. But then Bruce lifted me up he told me I should be able t-t-to-o handle the pain and how he s-s-sometimes wondered i-i-if I was fit to be Robin." He began crying. "Can you finish?" I asked. He nodded. "Then he-he slapped m-me and drove away an-an-and I crawled in-into the alley." My rage reached its max and boiled over but I calmly said. "Where did Bruce slap you?" He slowly lifted his hand to his face and pointed to the hand mark I had seen earlier. My eyes widened. "P-p-please don't bring me back to him!" Dami cried out. "I won't Dami!" I said. He cried and cried and cried until he passed out. I was so flipping mad at Bruce that many (and I mean SO many) swears at him where going around in my head.

My phone buzzed and I checked it. It was a text from Bruce. That bastard! I thought. He texted how Damian was missing and he was going to call a meeting to find him. Perfect. I'll expose him then. I planned in my head. Soon I fell back asleep and stayed by the demon for as long as he slept.