Exposed

Merry Christmas of 2018 y'all!!!

I Damian's pov

I woke up the next morning and Todd was holding me. My face turned red embarrassed and I tried to psh away from him but I only woke him.

"Demon, What are you doing?" Todd asked. "-tt- I'm taking over the universe Todd." I responded sarcastically. He rolled his eyes. His phone buzzed and I grabbed it. It was a text from Grayson.

Dick's text:
Hey Jaybird! I'll c u @ the meeting today! I hope Dami's ok where ever he is... :(

I put the phone down. "Fathered calling a meeting about me?" I asked. Todd nodded getting off the couch and walked to the kitchen. "Funny he cares, after what he did yesterday." I mumbled. "What demon?" Came Todd's voice. "Nothing Todd." I stood up. Going into the kitchen I sat at the counter on a black bar stool.

Todd slid a bowl with a spoon in it, milk and cereal over to me. I took it and made myself a bowl of cereal. Todd gathered up some supplies and walked toward the door.

"Where are you going?" I asked. "I'm going to Bruce's then out on patrol. I'll be back in about 3 hours tops. Stay here." He warned. Please don't tell father what I said!" I exclaimed suddenly. "I won't demon spawn. 'Later." He walked out the door locking it behind him.

I finished my cereal and turned on the tv and put in one of Todd's games and began playing.

Jason's pov

I arrived at the Batcave and walked inside to see Stephanie, Cassandra, Barbra, Tim, Dick, Alfred and Bruce. They were all suited up, well, except for Alfred of course. "Good your here Red Hood." Bruce said. "Now we can begin."

My rage boiled up inside me. I tapped Batman on the shoulder causing him to turn around. "What is it Re-" I backhanded him across the face, hard. Really hard. Dick, Stephanie and Tim gasped. Cass and Barbra looked surprised. Alfred well, he looked concerned. Bruce's hand flew to his face. "Hurts doesn't it!" I yelled at him. He looked confused. "Jason! Why did you d-" I kicked him in the gut. "You know exactly why I did that!" I hollered pointing at him. "Jason stop!" Dick ran up to me and grabbed my arm. I yanked it away. I turn to face them.

"This idiot here," I jabbed my thumb behind me, towards Bruce. "Slapped Damian and insulted him! Then he drove away leave the little brat behind hurt and injured with a BROKEN leg!! If I wasn't out there on patrol he could still be out there, DEAD!!" I screamed the last bit.

Everyone was stunned. They slowly turned to look at Bruce. "I'm done here!" I said leaving. "Jason!" Dick ran up to me. "Is Dami okay?" He asked. My expression softened. "Don't worry Dickie bird, he's okay... now." I shot a glare at Bruce who was being yelled at by everyone. Dick calmed. "Okay thanks take good care of him Jay Jay." He said going over and hollered at Bruce.

Have fun Brucie! I thought as I drove away out for patrol.

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and it should get better soon! Merry Christmas!!!