Chapter 7

Eva's POV:

Over the next few says Winn and Alex put Mon-El through tests to gage his strength and abilities. Right now he's lifting weight and telling us how he escaped Daxam. He was a palace guard. "So anyway that's how that happened." Mon-El says, finishing his story.

"You were a palace guard?" Alex asks. "For the great Royal Family of Daxam." He says. "Ugh, they were the worst and their son, the Prince, he was rumored to be the worst of the worst frat boy of the universe." Kara says. "Uh, he had his good moments too." Mon-El says.

"Hum." Kara mumbles. "Oh yeah, your planets didn't get along so well did they?" Winn asks. "Nope." "No." Kara and Mon-El says at the same time. "Look, I know it's a long shot, but any response to that signal I sent to Daxam? I mean, I can't be the only one left, right?" Mon-El asks.

I look at him sadly. His entire home was gone. "I'm sorry, but no." Alex says. He nods slowly before looking down at the ground. I feel bad for him. It's not hard being the only one of your kind. Even Kara has Clarke.

"Alright. Now, enough of those dreary thoughts, right? So what do you guys do for fun around here? Do you drink? You dance? Oh, hey. Do they play Gorada here?" Mon-El asks Kara. "What's Gorada?" I ask. "It's like soccer, with dragons." She says. My eyes widen.

"No, not that. We have Play Stations." Winn says. "Great, so when do we get out here and do that, that thing you just said." Mon-El says. "Actually, you have to stay here in the DEO." Kara says.

"Until we can assess the full range of your powers, you're gonna have to stay in this facility. For your own protection." J'onn says. "I will do as you ask." Mon-El says. "Good. Now I have somewhere I need to be." The Martian says. "Where are you headed?" I ask. "It's personal."

I stare after him confused. I wonder what 'personal' means. "I didn't know he did anything person." Alex tells Kara and I. I nod my head at her comment. Alex then gets a call. "Kara come on, there's a case." Alex says. "What about me?" I ask.

"It's not big. If we need you we'll call for backup." Alex says. Sighing I walk out of the training room. I change into a while, long sleeved top, black skirt, and a little jacket. I throw on black heeled boots and leave my hair down while I throw on some glasses.

I walk back to the training room only to see Alex, who just returned, leaving again. "Hey." Winn says, looking at his tablet. "What did Alex need?" I ask. "Oh, alien homicide." He says. "Who are you?" I hear Mon-El ask from behind me. I turn to face him. His eyes widen. "Eva?" He asks.

"Yeah? What?" I ask, confused on why he was looking at me weird. "I've never need you out of your suit." He says. "Oh, yeah, well. I won't need it today I don't think." I say, scratching the back of my head. He nods in understanding. Winn continues to run tests on him throughout the day.

I just stand to the side and observe what is going on with him. Later that day Winn said we could take five. I see Mon-El wondering over to the room where Kara's mom's hologram is. I think she's inside. I rush to stop him, but he is already in side.

I walk in after him, sending Kara and apologetic look. "Oh, hey, what is this place?" Mon-El asks. "It-it's private." Kara stutters. "Sore Kar." I say. She only nods at me. "Shouldn't you be testing your abilities with Winn somewhere?" She asks.

"Yeah, Winn said we could, chillax for five. Whatever that means." Mon-El tells her. "Who is that woman?" He ask, walking closer to the holograph of Alura. "That's my mother. It's not really her, it's a hologram of her with her thought and knowlege." Kara says.

"Yeah, we had a construct like this on Daxam." Mon-El says. Alura then begins talking. "Daxam, a sister world to Krypton. A race of bullies and heathens, committed only to their-" "Ok, bye mom." Kara says, stopping her. "They are selfish." Alura says before disappearing.

"Sorry about that." Kara says. "No, it was an inapt description." Mon-El says. I walk to stand next to the two of them. "Sometimes I just like to come in here to tell her about my day. I know it's not really her, but it makes me feel less..." "Alone." Mon-El finishes for her.

"Yeah. I don't come in here that often, especially since I've met Eva. She's another person I talk to. Even though she's human she gets what it's like to feel alone." Kara says, sending me a grateful smile. "Why is that?" Mon-El asks, turning to me.

"Maybe another time. I don't want to talk about it." I say, giving him a tight smile. "She is a babe." Mon-El says. Both of us girl's heads whip around to stare at him. "Excuse me?" Kara asks, glaring at him.

"Oh, uh, your mother, she's a babe. Winn told me that was what you call beautiful women on this planet. I'm sensing that's not right." He says. I laugh a little. "Maybe don't let Winn teach you about women." I say as Kara and I go to leave. "Well maybe one of you can teach me." He says.

We whip around to face him. "Us?" I ask. "Well Hank said I had to stay in the DEO for my protection. What if you were to accompany me outside. Surely I'd be safe from humans with one of the two most powerful women in the world." He says, smiling at us.

"I don't think that's a good idea. For me or for Eva." Kara says. "Because you're from Krypton and I'm from Daxam." He says. "No, I just, I'll see you later." Kara says, leaving the room. He turns to me. "What about you Eva? Can I go outside with you?" He asks, hopefully.

"Maybe. I'll ask Hank." I say. He smiles at me as I walk out of the room. Now I have to get J'onn to agree to this.