The quirk

"Kacchan stop! I'm tired of this! You always bully people!"

"Get out of my way Deku!" Bakugo charged at Deku. Deku extended his hand and a massive explosion occurred. Bakugo was lying on the ground with burns all over his body.

"What did I do?" Deku questioned himself. "I need to tell mom about this. Izuku was walking and thought about his what he just did.

He was thinking about his house and then suddenly he was at his house. He appeared in front of Inko.

"Izuku?"

"Mom I don't know what happened. I blasted Kacchan with an explosion and teleported. I think I might have developed my quirk."

"How? The doctors diagnosed you as quirkless."

"I don't know." He thought about how he would use his quirk in the future and suddenly he had a glimpse of the future.

He was in U.A. with a girl who had brown hair and brown eyes. They were talking casually and Deku looked up and saw another boy rushing to them. He had blue hair and glasses.

"Izuku? Izuku!? Wake up!" He was back in the present. He had been staring in one place not responding. He looked over to his mom.

"I think I just saw the future. I saw a few people and me talking with someone."

"We need to get you to a doctor." Inko rushes to the car with Izuku. Izuku thought of the doctors office and teleported with Inko there.

"This quirk comes in handy." Izuku said while walking over to make an appointment.

A few minutes later they were called into the quirk doctor's room. They registered his quirk but it seemed like it was the rarest quirk.

"You're son's quirk is the rarest quirk I've ever seen. There is only one case of this quirk but is was when quirks first appeared. This quirk is called All-for-One. Yours seems like it has evolved to be able to create quirks."

Inko and Izuku were shocked. Izuku had development one of the most rare quirks in history.