Sports festival part 1

The weeks past quickly. Uraraka was able to use only five percent of OFA.

All the students entered the stadium. Midnight was there. "Welcome to the sports festival!" Everybody then cheered.

Midnight explained the rules then called Midoriya up. "Now the representative for the first years: Midoriya Izuku!" Izuku made a portal underneath him and landed on the stage. People took note of his quirk and they all thought he was easy to take down.

"I pledge that everybody tries their best and doesn't give up." Izuku then made the portal underneath him and went back down.

"Now for the first event!" A machine appeared behind her. It stopped at obstacle race. "Obstacle race!" Everybody got to the start.

'What quirk should I use? Maybe fire and ice.' Izuku destroyed his portal quirk and made a fire and ice quirk.

"Ready start!" Todoroki used his ice quirk to freeze everyone. Izuku used his fire to melt everyone's ice. He then made an ice pillar and flew straight up. He made a path of ice and slid down it. He saw Uraraka using OFA behind him. Pink lightning was surrounding her.

Izuku caught up to Todoroki. "You have a nice quirk." He told him as he blocked him with an ice pillar. Izuku was over the pits. Izuku was getting bored that there wasn't a challenge. He stopped and made an ice pillar and sat down. People were passing him. He caught Uraraka in the the crowd and jumped down. He kicked up a lot of dust and made ice to catch up to her.

"Hey Uraraka!" He was right beside her.

"Oh, hey Deku! You're using Todoroki's quirk?"

"Yeah, I'll see you at the end!" He went straight up and stopped his ice. He started falling straight down and saw Todoroki reaching the end. He eventually landed in front of  Todoroki. He used ice to make his way to the end. He reached first.

He used his fire side to warm him up. "Izuku Midoriya has finished first."