U.S.J incident

"Today we will be going to U.S.J." Mr. Aizawa said.

Everybody was cheering but, Izuku was just sitting there. He had another vision. It showed villians coming into U.S.J. He then was back in reality.

"Mr.Aizawa. We need to be careful because I had a vision of villians coming into U.S.J."

"How did you get the vision?"

"When I first got my quirk I made a quirk by mistake called future sight. It tells me if something bad is going to happen." Aizawa nodded.

They all got onto the bus and started driving. Uraraka noticed that Deku looked like he was distracted. "Deku, are you okay?"

"Yeah, just something I was thinking about."

They got to U.S.J. and started to walk in. Izuku then started making a few quirks to use. When they got inside Izuku took of to the center with Mr. Aizawa while a portal appeared. Villians came out of it and Izuku immediately took out 10 of them. He also made the erasure quirk so that he could cancel quirks.

Izuku and Eraserhead has taken out almost all the villians accept a few. The ones at the portal seemed like the major ones. Izuku charged at the one that looke like a bird with its brain exposed.

"That is a Nomu. It is strong enough to beat All Might. There is no way a kid can beat it."

Izuku tried to take away the quirk but he couldn't he started exchanging blows.

Izuku was struggling. He made even more quirks to help him. Izuku yelled as he started to make holes with his punches. He was starting to beat it but suddenly it gained even more power and Izuku wasn't making holes in it anymore.

"What is he doing!? He's going to get himself killed." Thirteen said.

Izuku made even more quirks to help. He started to make lasers with every punch and his arms had muscles covering them while they looked like metal. His arms started to glow red. "I... WILL NOT... LOSE!!" Izuku started to push the Nomu back. Izuku started shooting blue electricity everywhere which was hurting the Nomu.

Everybody looked at him as he was getting stronger every second. Lida had gone to get reinforcements and had just returned with All Might. Even All Might was shocked at the strength Izuku showed.

Izuku was able to land a good hit under the Nomu's mouth. The Nomu was sent flying. Izuku stood there smiling. He then charged at the other two in the middle. They ended up escaping at the last second.

"I did it. I beat the Nomu using the least amount of power I could use. But I feel so tired."

"Deku!" Uraraka ran up next to him. "Are you ok?"

"Hey Uraraka, I'm just tired." Uraraka saw that he didn't have a scratch on him. He destroyed every quirk he used and was back to normal.

All the villians were arrested after the heroes in training had gone back to the school. Izuku was  sitting next to Uraraka. Without noticing he fell asleep with his head on Uraraka's shoulder. He was exhausted because creating quirks takes him energy and he made so many of them.

Uraraka was blushing at the contact. In front of them Mina realized what was happening so she took a picture of it. She sent it to Uraraka who was going to yell at her but realized that it would wake up Izuku..

At U.A. Izuku was praised for his bravery. He had token down the villians and protected everybody else.