Internship part 1

Thank you for a thousand views!!! I'm so happy that people enjoy this story.

"Today you will be picking your internships. You will be doing internships for a full week." Aizawa told them as he passed out a paper.

He went into his sleeping bag and fell asleep. Izuku looked at the paper. He had over fifty choices.

"I got so many. Which one do I pick?" He looked through the paper and saw an internship for someone called Gran Torino.

"I guess I'll choose this one." He submitted the form and went back to his desk.

"Hey Deku! What internship did you choose?" Uraraka asked him.

"I picked someone called Gran Torino. What about you?"

"I picked Gran Torino as well! I guess we'll be going to the same internship."

"Okay!" Izuku smiled as they headed outside.

The next day Midoriya, Iida, and Uraraka headed for the station.

They said bye to Iida and waited for their train. A few minutes later the train arrived.

"Hey Deku? Why don't you just take us to our internship?"

"I don't know where it is. I need to know the place before I can teleport."

They got onto the train and headed for their internship.

They arrived and looked around. They saw the house with the address they had. They opened the door and looked around.

They saw a man lying in a pool of blood. "HE'S DEAD!!" They both screamed.

The man lifted his head. "I'm alive!"

"HE'S ALIVE?!!!"  They screamed as he got up.

"Who are you?" The man tilted his head.

"What?" Midoriya asked.

"Who are you?" The man repeated.

'Maybe I can still get to the other internships?' Midoriya thought to himself as he headed for the door with Uraraka following closely behind him.

The man bolted and kicked the door shut and started jumping around the moon with his quirk.

"He's too fast!" Uraraka said.

"I got him." Midoriya made ice and caught him in it.

"You have good reflexes kid." The man said as he got out the ice. "But not good enough!"

He darted forward and tried to hit Izuku. Izuku dodged while pulling Uraraka out the way.

"We both need to use One For All." Izuku told her. She nodded and powered up to five percent while Izuku made the quirk and powered up to five percent as well. They both jumped and started flying off the walls as well.

Midoriya had green electricity around him while Uraraka had pink electricity around her. They both launched themselves toward Gran Torino and grabbed him.

"You two are good. Let's take a break and eat something." The two nodded. "I needed to see how good your reflexes are. So, Toshinori picked both of you as a successor? I didn't know One For All could be passed down to two people at once."

"Actually, I don't have One For All." Gran Torino looked at him confused. "I have All For One. I can create quirks, take them, destroy them, and give them."

Gran Torino looked at him shocked. "I didn't know there was another person with All For One. And you're trying to become a hero?" Midoriya nodded. "Well then. You're both going to become great heroes."

"I'm going to make some food. I'll tell you when it's done." Izuku walked into the kitchen and searched the fridge. He found a few items and started cooking things.

Uraraka and Gran Torino were training in the living room.

Midoriya was finishing cooking as Uraraka walked into the kitchen. "I'm finished making the food. Tell Gran Torino that we're going to eat."

After they finished eating Uraraka and Gran Torino said that his food was amazing.

They started training to help Uraraka control more of One For All.

They then went to bed.