Finding the next OFA user

After the U.S.J. incident Midoriya was given praise for helping everybody. They were back in class after a week and Mr. Aizawa had an announcement.

"In three weeks we will be having the sports festival." The class started cheering. "I wasn't done yet." The class went silent. "You will be have the next three weeks to train. Also, Midoriya." Izuku looked up at him. "I need to see you after class."

After class was over Izuku went up to Mr. Aizawa. "All Might needs to talk to you."

Izuku left to go talk to All Might. He reached the room and entered it. He saw a All Might sitting down. "Young Midoriya, I need to talk to you." Izuku sat down next to him. "I need to find a successor."

"For your quirk?"

"Yes," He then explained everything about One For All.

"Okay, but why are you telling me this?"

"I want you to find someone worthy of my quirk. I would've given it to you but, you already can make my quirk."

"Yeah, I guess I'll be on the lookout. I'll see you later."

He went back to his class.

The next few weeks Izuku tried to see which one of his classmates seem worthy. He immediately crossed out Mineta.

He eventually had four people. They had some part of what was needed. They were todoroki, Bakugo, Yaoyorozu, and Uraraka.

(I'm going to give One for All to Uraraka)

'Alright, I need to observe these four.' He closed his notebook that had the notes. He went to go see how each of them train. He saw Bakugo yelling "DIE!" While exploding dummies.

'Way too aggressive. Not fit for being a symbol of peace.' He wrote it down. He went to observe Todoroki.

Todoroki only ever used his ice. 'Only uses half of his power. Can't be a symbol of peace with only half of his power. If he ever uses his fire he might be a good successor.' Izuku wrote in his notebook. He left to observe Yaoyorozu.

He saw her making a few objects and throwing them to explode a dummy. 'She's good at thinking and making plans. I need more observations. She might be good.'

'Now Uraraka... Where is she?" Izuku looked around the training grounds. He eventually got tired of it and made a power to detect a life force. He eventually found her all the way in the back of the training ground.

'She never gives up. Her quirk can be useful for rescue missions. If she were to inherit OFA she could rescue and fight as well. She also makes plans for fights and improvises. She might be the best so far.' Izuku wrote in his notebook.

"Whatcha writing!?" Izuku was startled by Uraraka looking over his shoulder into his notebook.

"You gave me a heart attack!" Izuku told her as he threw his notebook into his backpack.

"What is OFA stand for?" Uraraka asked him.

'Shit!' Izuku screamed at himself. 'She was already a choice for OFA. Should I tell her?' "Alright I'll tell you. Come with me." He made a portal quirk and made a portal to All Might.

"Hey, All Might." All Might turned around and saw Izuku and Uraraka.

"Midoriya my boy! What brings you two here?"

"I think I've finally found you a successor.

"Is it young Uraraka here?"

"Yes. Alright now I can tell you what OFA is."
They both explained what it is.

"Why are you telling me this?" Uraraka asked them.

"Because All Might believes you are a worthy successor for his power. He tasked me with helping him find a successor in the class. See?" He passed her his notebook. It had detailed notes of every classmate except Mineta. Her page had the most notes. It said that she never gives up and she is the best successor.

"Young Uraraka. Do you accept this quirk?"

Uraraka responded, "Yes."

"We will be training now. Midoriya, make a portal to the raining grounds." Izuku nodded. He made a portal and walked through it. They arrived to the training ground.

"These three weeks will be filled with training to help your body deal with OFA." They started training. Izuku would fight with Uraraka without making any quirks. They finished the first week.

Uraraka asked Izuku a question. "You never told us the name of your quirk. What is it called?"

Izuku sighed. "It's called All For One. It is the rarest quirk. The only other person who has it is a villian. Mines is stronger though. I can make quirks and destroy them but he can't. Now, let's continue. You need to be a suitable vessel by next week." They continued fighting.

The next week Uraraka was a suitable vessel for OFA. All Might gave her the quirk and a day later Uraraka used it accidentally.

'I wonder where Uraraka is.' Izuku was walking and then he heard something in the training ground. He teleported to it and saw Uraraka laying on the ground with her arms and legs broken.

'She must've used OFA by mistake.' He made a healer quirk and started healing her.

She slowly awoke. "Deku? What happened?"

"I have no idea. I think you used One For All." Izuku helped her up.

"Thanks Deku."

"Your welcome."

Uraraka eventually was able to use five percent of OFA.

Finally the sports festival came.