Chapter 4: Alpaca Falls

"Master" the clone asked. "The army is ready at your command"
"You've done well young one" The Reaper said in appreciation. "This city is to be the last remaining stronghold for those "Smashers" and I-Gurh!" The Reaper repulsed back as the green gem around his neck brightened for a moment"
"Master!" The clone shouted as it ran over to pick his king up.
"I'm quite alright, the power of the soulstealer stone can be too much to bear, especially in my current form" The Reaper said comforting his servant.
Unbeknownst to the Reaper, a small piece of the green gem chipped off and fell near some crates.
Another clone ran in.
"Sir! We are due to reach Alpaca in 20 minutes!"
The Reaper smiled. "Excellent"
As the Reaper and the clones exited the room, the chipped off gem piece began to shake violently. Suddenly, it started levitating and sent out small waves of energy. It then exploded, sending one large and one small object out and onto the floor.
"Uhhh" The small object groaned. It got up and looked around. Where was it?
It then looked at the large object.
"Uh!"
It then realized what it was and where it was.
It went over to a silver chest and stared into its reflection.

"Poyo!"
Kirby was back.

"Woah woah! Slow down!" Ness pleaded. After intense begging, he was able to finally get Ridley to slow down and let him climb on his back, but in return, Ness felt as if he was in a machine spinning him around like a wheel, as Ridley was testing his flying after many years in that cave.
"We need to get to Alpaca!" Ness shouted
Ridley nodded and twisted his body in attempt to turn around North. In the twist around however, Ness fell from Ridley.
"AHH!" Ness screamed as he began plummeting to the ground.
Ridley panicked. How could he get fame and fortune if his leverage was dead! No. He would not have it! Ridley began flying towards the ground like a downed plane. Attempting to catch Ness in his hands. Suddenly...

"Scree!" Ridley shouted out, as something swooped by and picked Ness up. Ridley looked up. That weird orange dragon stole his leverage! He circled around and chased after the orange dragon. After getting closer to it, Ridley could make out its features. It was orange, the color of fire, it had wings, and a flame at its tail. It had sharp claws and claws on its feet, which it was holding Ness with. Ridley swooped under the dragon and grabbed Ness.
"H-hey!" Ness shouted as Ridley grabbed him and looped around.
"RAAA!" The Dragon roared when Ness was out of his grasp.  It then turned around and tackled Ridley in a vortex of fire, bringing them down to the ground. Ridley was able to throw Ness in the air before he and the dragon collided into the earth. Ness ran over to Ridley to help him stand up, and when he did he looked back to look at their ambushers.
"Red?!" Ness said stunned. Ridley looked up. There was a human boy standing next to the dragon. He was holding some kind of ball in his right hand.
"Red?" Ridley thought. "That's a dumb name."

"Do you know which way we're going?" Pit asked Bayonetta
"Yes!....well no, I have no idea what's happening right now, but the sooner we leave this place the better!"
"Well do you at least have some food?" Pit asked
"Uh no?" Bayonetta replied"
"Ugh Fine I'll just-hey look! It's an apple orchard!"
Bayo looked down. There were hundreds of apple trees lumped together in a forest.
"Going down!" Bayonetta shouted as she lowered Pit to the ground. Once Pit was in Lansing distance from the ground, he jumped off Bayonetta and ran for an apple tree.
"Hmm this ish sho good!" Pit said biting into the honey crisp apple.

Rustle, Rustle

Bayonetta looked around.
"Hmmm?"

Rustle, Rustle

Bayonetta was getting a bad feeling. She felt like she and Pit where being watched.
"Shh!" Bayonetta shouted at Pit to quiet him down. Pit responded with a confused look. Bayo raised her hand, signaling Pit to be quiet and don't move, which Pit followed. Out of nowhere,
SWOOSH
"LOOK OUT!" Bayonetta screamed.
A figure came out of the shadows, swinging its sword.