Chapter 7: Samus's Last Stand

A/N: TALLYHO! I'm sorry I'm gettin this to you guys late, so you might not see this till the next day, but here it is! It's the longest chapter in the series, and it may not be the last!!

Also here's the song! You can listen to it now, or wait and play it during its part in the story. Me and my friends had some laughs while recording this.

The Reaper was ready. It was prepared. It smiled maliciously at his target. Suddenly, the gem around his neck shook violently, and sent a green blast out. He looked at it with confusion.
"Sir! We are 13 minutes away!" A clone shrieked.
"Excellent" The Reaper responded, forgetting about the gem.

Chapter 7: Samus's Last Stand

Cloud was expecting a response. Although the response he'd never thought he heard was...
"Who?" Bowser Jr asked.
"Uh. N-no one" Cloud responded, taken a little back from the response.
"Anyways, what's an unusual group such as yourselves doing here?"
"We are trying to save our friends from the Reaper!" Isabelle chipped in.
"Oh that guy. Yeah he's been here a few times"
Cloud responded.
Junior and Isabelle's mouths dropped to the floor.
"WHAT" they both shouted.
"Uhh what?" Cloud responded confused.
"Cloudy, I don't mean to alarm you, but you're living in a town of ghosts! There's no way the Reaper came through here and didn't kill anyone!" Bowser Jr ranted.
"Well that's what happened. He just looked at us and went forwards with his business. Clones marched behind him like an army, and some ships flew above him."
"And you didn't try to stop them!?" Junior shouted.
"Hey kiddo, I don't know if you've noticed, but have you seen the things that anthropomorphic 3rd grade science class skeleton display can do? He carries a scythe, a sword, a bow with arrows, AND on top of all that, a glowing rock that turns people into empty corpses! Needless to say, nobody volunteered to put on the boxing gloves. Besides I don't even have a weapon myself!"
Cloud Ranted back.
"Barely anybody has anything close to a weapon, even I don't have a weapon.
Junior stood up. "I'm going to the bathroom" he said in a bit of a puff.
Isabelle shook her head.
"I'm sorry about that. We haven't gotten much sleep. We're trying to get to his dad who can help us."
"Eh its alright. I guess I can understand. So if you guys don't mind me asking why exactly are you going against this thing? You know the danger of what it can do."
"We can't just sit around and let him take over without helping".
"Mr. Strife, random question, but where do you sleep?"
Cloud seemed a little taken off guard by the question.
"Well eh. I mostly just sleep here. I see no reason not to, since it's already a building"
As Cloud and Isabelle began a conversation, and Pac-Man was in a blissful food coma, Junior was still looking for the bathrooms.
"Cmon where is it?"
Suddenly, he came to a hallway with 5 doors. He went up to the closest one on the left. The door had a sign hanging from it which said "STAFF CLOSET. DO NOT OPEN".
Junior stared at the door for a while.
"Welp I can't read."
He opened the door, and was unable to escape the stuffed closet avalanche of items that fell on him. The sound attracted the attention of Cloud and Isabelle, who raced to the hallway.
"Junior what did you do!?" Isabelle shouted
"Don't look at me! I was just looking for the bathroom!" Junior replied.
Cloud was a bit flabbergasted.
"It's right there...." Cloud pointed to the door on the right.
"Oooooh.....oops" Junior replied.
Junior tried to dislodge himself from the pile when he grabbed something in the deep end. There was tons of junk, even a carbon monoxide alarm which was low on battery, causing an ear piercing annoying beep every so often. However what he pulled up was something totally different, and he was filled with instant confusion, and so was Isabelle. Cloud however, felt the blood drain from his face.