🚨🌸[001]🌸🚨

yoongi didn't know what he was getting himself into when he listened to his friend, namjoon's, advice in finding an easy high paying job.

»»——🎀🌸💓——««

"i'm not doing porno,namjoon!" yoongi pauses the laptop stopping the sound of groans, moans, and skin slapping to cease.

namjoon suppresses a laugh. "it's reliable and people on twitter do it all the time, yoongs."

yoongi rolls his eyes sinking further into his worn out couch. "okay, but that's social media. no one knows what goes on behind closed doors. those people could be getting abused!"

it was namjoon's turn to roll his eyes. "it's not abuse yoongi, it's bdsm. they get aftercare and live perfectly happy lives when the camera is off. besides, you might not have to be on camera."

yoongi squints at his friend. "how do you know about this?"

namjoon sputters. "w-well, i don't know. you know how i just research random things." his cheeks reddening at the lie.

"you know someone in it?" yoongi sets a glare at namjoon knowing he would crack under his stare.

"yeah, i do...and he's looking for a sub..."

yoongi laughs. "a what?"

"a bottom, like in the videos." namjoon points to the naked boy on the screen with a dick up his ass.

this time yoongi's cheeks turn a scarlet color. "oh..."

"but i'm not telling you who, i don't wanna sell out my friend to have sex with my other one. i would feel like a pimp."

yoongi sighs, "okay one, you wouldn't be selling me out because you don't get any cash and two, you know i need to money...at this point i'm down for anything. i mean, how bad can it be?"

"yoongi, you're a virgin."

"so?! it's just sex—"

"painful anal sex with a stranger."

yoongi hadn't thought about that, he would have to give up something he's been holding on to for twenty years now. but it's either sell his virginity or sell his house.

"i'll be fine. what's his name?"

namjoon gnaws at his lip. should he tell him? he knows yoongi needs the money bad, like really bad. yoongi doesn't even have running water right now. "jeon jungkook." he notices yoongi furrowing at the name, "you don't know him but he's a little bit older than you. you should hit him up on twitter." namjoon types something on the laptop and slides it onto yoongi's lap.

"oh. my. god." yoongi gawks at the computer screen. "he's...hot."

namjoon coughs

namjoon coughs. "yeah, just message him."

"m-message him? and say what? 'hi, i'm struggling with income and i heard you're a sugar daddy, here's my virginity'?!"