✨[002]✨

jungkook kept his promise in making sure to not pressure yoongi into something he wouldn't want.

»»——🎀🌸💓——««

"that's the last one." jungkook grumbles dropping the cardboard box in yoongi's new room. yoongi claps excitingly.

after a month and a half of getting to know the older, yoongi was finally moving in with him. to others, it would have seemed like the two were moving too fast. even namjoon was skeptical when all yoongi did was babble on about how sweet and caring jungkook was to him, but it was all true.

they would go on walks, go to fancy diners, or just chill at jungkook's watching a movie.

yoongi wouldn't say he loved jungkook. no, definitely not love. however, he was definitely swooned by him and developed a likeness for the other. nothing close to love.

jungkook leans against the doorframe as he watches yoongi unpack his last box. "how about we go out tonight and celebrate?"

yoongi pauses. "really?", he smiles.

jungkook nods his head. "i do believe a celebration is in order. don't you?"

"yes, sir."

"good. we'll leave at six." jungkook pushes his weight of the frame and walks down the hall to his room.

yoongi continues working on unpacking the clothes out of the box and putting them in their respective drawers. by the time he was finished, it was almost five.

he takes a deep breath walking into the bathroom that was connected to his room. he turns the walk in shower on before turning and crouching down to shuffle underneath the sinks cabinet. he grabs the razor and shaving cream sitting them on the sink. he strips himself nude and stares at his reflection soaking in the last time he'll see hair on his legs or any other part of him. he grabs the items off the counter and steps into the warm water.

yoongi didn't know it would take him thirty minutes to shave, wash his hair, and his body. he wraps a towel around his waist and one around his hair as he steps back into his room.  during his shower, he tried thinking of what to wear. he knew jungkook would be taking him some wear high end, no doubt.

yoongi, in the meantime, lotions his body up with vanilla scented lotion and heads over to his underwear drawer. he picks up some plain black calvin klein's before a lacy red material catches his eye. he bites his lip in anticipation before hastily grabbing them and stepping into them.

time is slipping away, yoongi picks out tan slacks and his off-white gucci patterned sweater (gifted to him by jungkook of course). yoongi rushes to the bathroom to blow dry his hair and style it with loose curls.

yoongi is applying light make up when he hears a knock on his door. "just a moment!" yoongi closes the cap on his lip balm and slides his feet into his fur trimmed gucci loafers. he shuffles to the door and opens it to reveal a cleaned up jungkook who is wearing a red suit with a white button up.

"why, don't you look stunning. who are you trying to impress hmm?"

yoongi bashfully smiles. "you, sir."

jungkook outstretches his hand and yoongi slides his slightly smaller hand into it. the two walk down the steps and outside where jungkook's sleek red mercedes benz is parked. yoongi would've been surprised but he's been in the car a lot these past two months.

after the two are settled, jungkook rests his hand on yoongi's thigh backing out of the driveway and off to the restaurant.

»»——🎀🌸💓——««