✨[003]✨

perhaps yoongi wasn't ready. with his and jungkook's clothes both discarded on the floor and as their sweaty bodies laid on top of each other, the fear and anxiety of it all creeps up on him as he tenses. jungkook notices and pulls his lips away from his stomach.

"what's wrong?" he murmurs against the younger's neck.

"nothing, just nerves."

jungkook sits up his body slotted between yoongi's leg as the younger modestly keeps his knees together. "we don't have to, i can wait. we don't have to rush."

yoongi sighs. he was ready. he knows he is, he wants this...he does. doesn't he? "i want this...just please..." he trails off.

jungkook smiles and leans down to mouth at the corner of yoongi's lips. "i'll take care of you, yoongi-ah. but you have to trust me, do you trust me?"

yoongi nods forgetting the rules and jungkook lets it slide. he can tell yoongi needs this intimacy. it was going to be a very vanilla night. anything for his butterfly to open up out of his shy cocoon and burst free.

jungkook kisses yoongi firmly and reassuringly. he grabs the lube and condoms from the bedside drawer and lays them closer to them. "you're so beautiful. so pretty for me." yoongi blushes under the praise. jungkook continues throwing compliments as he coats his fingers in lube, rubbing the few together to warm it up before he grabs ahold of yoongi's thigh pushing it back until it met his chest.

jungkook didn't know wether to warn yoongi about the pain that was about to come, who would want hear that something would hurt? he guesses yoongi already knows this, so he doesn't say anything and rubs his index finger around yoongi's rim. he sees yoongi clench, his hole puckering in then out. "relax for me, baby. just breathe. remember your colors, yeah?"

yoongi bite his lip. "y-yes."

"good boy" jungkook whispers before gliding his finger in yoongi's warm heat.

yoongi's mouth forms an 'o'. i doesn't hurt but the feeling is foreign. he sighs getting comfortable to the feeling. jungkook continues working his finger in and out of yoongi. "you okay?"

"mhm, green." yoongi breathes out.

jungkook leans down to peck the younger's lip as he slowly pushes a second digit into him. and this time yoongi can feel it, the stretch burns as he gasps out and grabs the sheets. "j-jungkook." he whines.

"i know, baby." jungkook keeps his fingers still until he's knuckles deep. "you're so so good." he presses more kisses lower on yoongi's stomach. "taking my fingers so well." he moves his fingers slowly.

yoongi moans out no longer feeling the burn. however, the stretch is still there. he tries focusing on how good jungkook's fingers feel inside him. the long slow drags of his digits rubbing against his velvet walls. he closes his eyes in bliss letting out more small moans until he gasps again.

jungkook pushes up yoongi's other thigh until the younger holds them back himself, he leans back down towards the younger's hole and spits on it before kicking around the hole and finally plunging his tongue inside.

"o-oh mhmm." yoongi hums.

jungkook stops to smirk up at yoongi. "you like that, baby?"

"yes." yoongi drawls out as he feels jungkook wet tongue lapping in and out of his entrance. jungkook sits up pecking yoongi's inner thigh. the younger whines at the lost and jungkook chuckles.

jungkook reaches over to grab the condom. yoongi watches as he picks up it up, he bites his lip in contemplation before speaking up. "i-i don't want that."