Chapter 3

I have been absent from school for two weeks now because my dad wanted me to make his breakfast, lunch and dinner, clean the house from top to bottom for the two weeks but most of all to punish me for his mistakes, for his satisfaction.

He knew that once he started my punishments that my scars would be too bold and easy to see so that's why i wasn't allowed to show up for school.

Dad: "Jane!"
Jane: "Yes sir."
Dad: "You can go to school today."
Jane: "Thank you sir."
Dad: "I am having some friends over, so when you get home don't interrupt us OR ELSE I'm gonna make sure you regret coming back here but now that I thought about you have nowhere else to go."
He laughed at me.
Jane: "Ok sir."

I quickly went back upstairs and took up my bag and my phone. I quickly went through the door and made my way towards school. I wore a dark blue jeans, a long sleeved light blue blouse with a hoodie on it*so that no one will notice my scars, fresh wounds and marks*, a white all-star and I let my hair down to also prevent exposure of my daily life.

When I reached inside the halls the bell had just rang. I ran into the class and take a seat at the back, my breathing was so heavy that it was hard to breathe. I could hardly catch my breath.

Zack: "Jane are you OK?"
I jumped at the sudden sentence, I didn't even realized that he was beside me.
Jane: "Yeah, I am fine."
Zack: "Are you sure? You look a little flustered and tired"
I was looking in his direction when his hand suddenly came to my face brushing my hair to the side.

I reacted quickly and pushed away his hand and put the hair in my face once again.
Jane: "I'm fine"
And after those two words escaped my mouth I turned around and looked at the teacher who is probably half way through Russia by now.

Zack's POV

What the hell? I saw it, I saw the bruises. And she quickly covered them up. Who the hell has been hurting my girl, my princess? Whosoever did this will pay, they would wish that they never knew her. Who would want to hurt someone so beautiful and innocent? Shit, I'm getting angry. I need to talk to her.

Jane's POV

As the bell rang I packed up my stuff and ran towards the door, I have a feeling he saw my bruises. They are easy to see and he might have noticed, my dad will kill me if he knows that someone else knows. That's when I felt someone grabbed me by my hand and pulled me inside an empty room.