Chapter 4

I was about to scream for my life but the person put their hand over my mouth. After a moment of struggling out of the person grip, I gave up.

Zack: "You are one fighter"
I suddenly recognized the voice and shoot open my eyes.
Jane: "What are you doing?!"
Zack: "I need to ask you something"
Jane: "Is that why you kind of kidnapped me"
Zack: "Yeah"

Wow, so blunt. I narrowed my eyes at him, telling him to go on with the question.
Zack: "How did you get those bruises?"

I was shocked out of my skin, he definitely saw them. I think I was catching flies by now as my mouth open and closed like a fish. I quickly turned to open the door but he pressed his hands against it to keep me from doing so. When I looked up at him he was dangerously close, his lips were only inches away from mine * Wait what.*

My heart started to race like crazy as I tried pushing him away to create some distance but it was no use he wouldn't bulge. It's like he is some fricking statue or something.

Zack: "I need an answer." He replied in a deadly yet attractive voice.

And then his eyes moved from mine to my lips. I hold a breath praying to God that he wasn't gonna kiss me. When his face had disappeared from my view I let out the breath that i seemed to be holding for like eternity. But I held one more when I felt his lips pressed upon my neck. I gasped at the sudden impact along with the shiver than ran throughout my body.

Jane: "Zack! W-w-what are you doing? Stop!"
I felt him smile on my neck as if he was somewhat happy with my dazzled response to him.
Zack: "Are you nervous sweetheart?"

I was quivering like I was about to catch fits no wonder why he asked yet he kept on sucking on my neck.
Jane: "Just stop, please. Zack!"
Zack: "You are telling me to stop when you know you don't want me to."

Shit, shit,shit. He is right I don't want him to but it's wrong. I felt myself leaning into it even more, and an embarrassing moan left my mouth. I clasped my hands over my mouth. And I heard him chuckle.

Zack: "I see you were enjoying..."
My eyes got filled with water and he narrowed his eyes at me.
Zack: "What's wrong?"
Jane: "Your a jerk!"
Zack: "What?"
Jane: "Why would you do this to me? It's like you just take and do things without even thinking.
Zack: "Jane.... I"
Jane: "Don't speak to me again, please"

With that said I turned and left. I don't care if he saw my bruises. I don't care about what happened. I just wanna stay away from everyone right now.