Chapter 01 - Autumn

A/N: My first JenLisa fanfic ever! I just love this pairing so much! This story will be a fun roller coaster ride and I hope you will like it. The character's personalities are based from what I wanted them to be in the story. So, they might seem out of character.

This story is actually based on my original plot for my manga which is still on hiatus.

English isn't my first language, so there might be grammar mistakes. Constructive criticism is welcome. Flames are fine too, but do not flame me on the pairings. LMAO.

Other than that, enjoy!

----------

You're so beautiful

I can't forget you

Your eyes still

make my heart flutter.

----------

I remember the first time we met it was the beginning of autumn. I was sitting on the school's stadium bleachers. I was in a daze while I was eating my favorite milk flavored ice cream that I didn't notice you standing in front me.

Click!

Your camera created a shutter sound pulling me off my reverie. I instantly snapped my head at your direction and glared at you for taking a picture of me without my consent.

"What the hell?!" I growled. You were startled at my sudden outburst. I was really mad because I really don't like it when someone takes a picture of me.

"I'm sorry. It's just that you were so beautiful eating your ice cream that I can't help myself taking a picture of you." You grinned sheepishly, scratching the back of your head while your other hand is holding the camera that was hanging around your neck. I almost slap my face for thinking that small gesture of yours was cute.

Then what really surprised me is when I started checking you out from head to toe. You had a light blonde hair, wearing a white off shoulder dress. The dress was tucked into your short shorts matching your pair of white tennis while you carry a black sling bag. You were really tall. Not bad.

I shake my head furiously as soon as I realized what I was doing. I can't believe I just checked out a girl!

"Sorry, I lied." You suddenly said, getting my attention and looked at you confusingly. "The truth is...you really looked so hot while eating your ice cream, especially that part when you started licking your fingers." You finished.

"Oh my God! You're a pervert!" I stared at you disbelievingly. I can't believe this! I thought for a moment that you were decent. But I guess I was wrong. You are a damn pervert and so weird! Oh, my God.

I got up immediately from the bleachers because I really can't take your presence anymore, but suddenly stopped as soon as I heard you speak again. Ugh! Why do you always get my attention?!

"My name is Lisa. What's yours?" You said it so casually like this whole damn conversation we had is just normal. Your words left my mouth open. I was dumbfounded that I had to stop my eyebrows from forming a straight line.

"You're crazy." The only statement I could utter.

"I know."

"..."

"So, what's your name?" You asked again.

"Do you really expect me to tell you my name after what you did told me earlier?" I asked you in disbelief.

"No. But I want to become your friend!" You smiled happily. Why do you have to smile like that! This is so frustrating!

'Ugh! This girl is giving me a headache!'