CHAPTER 2- "It was all a dream...right?"

You woke up to see yourself back in your world. You felt yourself being disappointed, because of the fact that you only lasted not even for a whole day.

You walked straight back to your house and once you got in front of the door, you heard a voice whisper in a creepy way, "(Y/n)...."

You tried to ignore it and went outside, making your way to your bedroom to see nothing...but emptiness.

"I know you can hear me..." whispered the voice.

You turned to see whose voice it came from and it was your mother. "M-mom...?" you muttered with shock filling your body.

"You were always so annoying!" your mother exclaimed with venom. The fury in her eyes burned you even more.

You tried to blink away the tears, and looked at her. You asked, voice shaking, "M-mom? You aren't like this... What happened to you?"

Your mother looked so angry but you could see the tears in her eyes slowly flowing down her face. "Look at what you did to your older brothers!" She pointed her finger at the direction t where your older siblings were.

You looked over to the direction of where your mother is pointing and gasped while you could feel tears streaming down your face to see your older brothers dead and bloody. You stepped back, protesting, "I-I didn't do that...!"

You took a deep breath and looked into her eyes. The eyes that bored through her skull held no lie, only fury and the betrayed. "Yes, you did." Your mother said, taking a deep breath. "Y-you have blood all over your clothes and hands." She told you, her voice shaking. She covered her face, her body shaking while she sobs over the loss of her children.

You looked down to see your clothes being covered in blood and the smell of iron lingered in your hands. You stared at it in shock, your hands shaking, knowing that this blood was your older brothers' blood. You looked back up to see that your mom had disappeared, a pile of dust left on the ground. You ran as fast as possible and far away from whatever the hell is happening.

You didn't want to believe it... You knew you were jealous of your older brothers, but killing them would be too far from you just being the envy of them. You continued running and after what it felt like a whole hour, you found light from afar. You ran to the light, your eyes closed. "I'm back to the BNHA world?" You murmured to shock once you opened your eyes. When you tried to bring your wings out, it wouldn't work. 'Guess no quirk for me...'

You gave a sad sigh and wandered around the area. It felt like everything was normal. You walked inside U.A High and surprisingly got inside without the barrier to close and no sensors. Everything seemed normal, well except for the part that you can walk in without an I.D.

You walked through the hallways to find someone, but you can't see what they look like. You searched and searched and you were able to finally reached the "1-A" classroom. You stood in shock to see how tall and big the door is.

You went inside to only see Nezu, the principal, there. Nezu greets, "Ah, Hello there, (L/n)."

You looked around to see not a single 1-A student there. The principal of the U.A. High School was sitting on the chair. "H-how did you know my name..?" You asked in shock.