You Are My Sunshine

*Reader would be known as 'they' or 'them' or—ye

This isn't connected to the timeline of the story at all.

Also... Slight Manga Spoilers. It doesn't have that much details, but there's still Manga Spoilers. You can go continue reading if you want— but it's only for the first part. Not the entire chapter.

⚠️ Graphic Depiction of Violence and Major Character Death Warning!! ⚠️

I sWeAr- I didn't expect to even make this one-shot, but then I had an idea because of late night sleep or something?? It took me three days to finish this since I completely forgot when Mother's Day is—

I was sadly able to finish this one-shot faster than any of my actual chapters-

I was like- heyy, what if I make some fluff-angst one-shot because of my love of angst and sAdNeSs! Aaannnddd theeennnnn, here we are. It might be too angsty... sorry—not sorry.

WoAh... After two months, this book already has over 10k+ reads and 300+ votes! I really can't believe it. That's 5k+ reads and 200+ votes in two months...! Thank you all so much for the support you have given me...!

I guess you could say that this is a 10k+ reads special.

Give me some criticism and/or tips if you have any. They would be appreciated...! Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading the one-shot! <3

Happy Mother's Day to all of the mothers!
Don't forget that they will always love you.

———

They had just gotten a slip to stay home for the weekend. They closed the door and sighed to themselves. They look up to see Eri beam in delight. "Onē-san/Onii-san!" She exclaimed, jumping into their arms. They laughed along with Eri, spinning her around while Aizawa and Yamada watch the two with soft, warm smile on their faces. They dropped Eri back down to the ground, letting her giggle in delight. "How was school today, Onē-san/Onii-san?"

It had been an entire year since they had suddenly came in this world. It's really strange, you know? They had never thought of going back to their home. It felt like years since they've seen their family. They miss them, but knew that they wouldn't be able to get back home; they've tried everything to bring them back to their world. They looked at Eri with a soft smile. "We had Joint Training today with Class B and Hitoshi-kun, Eri-chan." They answered before looking at their guar—fathers. "Shota-san and Hizashi-san made sure that no one gets heavily injured."

Eri smiled even brighter and looked at her fathers. "Thank you Aizawa-san and Yamada-san for keeping Onē-san/Onii-san safe." Aizawa nodded while Yamada looked like he was about to cry out his eyes. Eri looked back at them. "What about Deku-san and Lemillion-san?" She asked, her gaze casted down on the ground.

They remembered what happened during the Shie Hassaikai raid. It really was such a troublesome raid because of the amount of problems and trouble they had to face before they were able to save Eri. She still doesn't know about Nighteye's death, which worries them because of how Eri would react once she knows about it. She might blame herself, like how she blamed herself for losing Mirio's Quirk. It wasn't her fault, though. It was Mirio's decision to jump in and get shot instead of her.

"Mirio-senpai is fine. He actually asked me to say that he said 'Hi' to you, Eri-chan. Midori-kun is fine, from what Shota-san told me, but he got some kind of new Quirk?" They said unsure about the last part. Eri looked up and stared into their eyes, which filled with worry about Midoriya. "He was in pain for a few seconds or a minute," Eri looked even more worried about Midoriya's safety, "but he's been perfectly healed by Recovery Girl." They finished. Eri exhaled in relief, not realizing that she was holding her breath.