CHAPTER 7- Quirk Testing

The room was bright enough because of the sun covering the entire room. No curtains to cover the window so you had to deal with the heat from the sun. Your figure was seen laying down on the futon with a notebook and pen, writing some information on your new notebook about your quirk while thinking.

"I wonder if Deku knows something about a dragon quirk since he's been observing heroes throughout his entire life... I should ask him about it but he might be busy taking a rest since it was stressful the other day.."

After hours of annoying your new Guardian, you finally convinced him on buying a laptop, in which you started researching more about dragons and possibly about your quirk.

"Hmm...from what it was said in the past, dragons are vicious, heartless creatures that would a destroy almost everything in its path. They have giant wings that can give out a huge gust of wind as strong as a typhoon. Their scale-like body are fire resistant and bullet. Their sharp claws could destroy a tank, while their sharp teeth are twice as strong as a mosasaurus.

The drawbacks of having a dragon quirk is that their body wouldn't be able to absorb the punches of a powerful blow. Their size would also be a problem due to the fact that they would have a hard time on moving around on the ground without destroying something. When I transform into a dragon, I would have a limited amount of time. Iron are my main weakness."

Is it even possible for you to transform into a dragon...? The thought never went into your mind until now. How big would you be if you transformed into one? Since you never transformed into a dragon, you wouldn't be able to know if how big you are once you transform.

"From what I know about my quirk so far, I have dragon wings and tail at the back, with some retractable claws like Wolverine. There are some scales around my body, with some horns on the side part of my head. There might be a possibility that I can breathe fire."

You looked at your back to see that your wings were still covered in bandages but from what you remember, Recovery told you that you can remove them already after a week or two. This was already your third day after going out the hospital, and you already thought of testing out this new quirk of yours.

You remembered someone in your world mention something about the UA Sports Festival. You didn't understand what they meant quite back then since you were still new to the anime, but since you're now in the MHA world, that could mean something that has to do with quirks and activities.

You were pumped up because it gives you a chance to be recognized by a lot of pro heroes. But the con of it is that the villains would find out more about you quirk and could possibly kidnap you. Your body shivered from the thought and went on researching more about your quirk.

You went on searching for any pro heroes that was similar to your quirk. You eventually found one and it was the 11th pro hero, Dragoon Hero: Ryukyu. Your eyes widened in amazement about her quirk, and when she turned big and dragon-like, her physical appearance still stayed the same.

You found another pro hero who also had a similar quirk like yours so you decided to check it out. You hovered the mouse to click on a website about the pro hero, to notice that he wasn't quite popular like the other pro heroes. Thoughts wandered your mind if why that pro hero wasn't quite popular, knowing how a dragon quirk could help with saving people.

After going through a website about that pro hero, you found out that his hero name is 'Reptilian'. Reptilian's quirk isn't entirely similar to your quirk, but from what the website had said, his quirk is called "mythical shapeshifter". His quirk lets him turn into any mythical creature, if he studied and learned about everything about the creature.