CHAPTER 6- Shopping

A week has passed and (Y/n) is now be free from the hospital. Her wings were still healing and wrapped in bandages, but she could manage not flying around.

(Y/n) is now dressed up in (an outfit of your choice) and noticed that Aizawa is covered in bandages. The (h/c) girl winced knowing how much damage he got from the Nomu.

She then noticed how Aizawa was getting a bit irritated, so she hastily went over to him and bowed down, "T-Thank you so much to being my guardian...!" stammered the (h/c) girl while patting the small dirt on her outfit.

Aizawa gave a deadpanned look and explained that he's only doing it because of others not wanting to do it, after knowing that the girl could possibly cause destruction if not taken care of properly.

The girl just gave a sheepish smile while rubbing her neck and proceeded to walk beside Aizawa on the way back to his home.

After from what it felt like two hours, they both arrived into a simple looking house, like any other person would have. The girl started in awe while Aizawa just walked closer to the door.

The girl looked at her new guardian and decided to help him out. She took out the key and used it to open the door, making both of them to come inside the dark house.

(Y/n) closed the door and opened the lights to see a nice living room. Aizawa just made his way upstairs, making the dragon girl follow him behind.

They both reached into a door, "This will be your room for now. Though it is still empty, you can decorate whatever is inside of it." explained Aizawa as he turned around while making his way downstairs.

The girl could not believe at how she's going to be staying in one of her favorite anime's world.

She took a deep breathe and opened the door to reveal an average sized room. It is revealed to be empty, but she paid no attention to the blandness of the room.

She went inside and went over to the corner to see another door. She opened the door to reveal a clean bathroom with blue and white stripe-patterned walls.

She smile to herself before closing the bathroom door. The girl looked to her right to see a window revealing a small park with some kids playing around.

The girl only looked back and wondered if Aizawa would let her out to go shopping for her clothes and other personal needs and wants.

She went outside of her room and made her way downstairs to see Aizawa tiredly watching the latest news about the U.S.J Attack.

Her footsteps were heard as Aizawa turns around to see the kid he's going to take care of. He watched as she slowly walked to him and quietly mumbled something, making Aizawa raise his eyebrow.

"I-I hope you don't mind me asking...but can we go shopping for my....clothes and stuff..." she quietly muttered the last part quietly as she looks around the area.

Aizawa didn't say anything as he stood up and tried to close the TV without stumbling a bit. The girl sweat dropped and made her way to close the TV.

Aizawa didn't say anything and just proceeds to head outside, making the girl follow him quickly.

Walking there was a breeze. Though it took some time for them to reach the mall, the (h/c) girl looked around in wonder of the surroundings. She smiled happily at the little kids playing around and to the peacefulness of the area.