Christmas 1 (Text and story)

Spencer: We will be at your place in ten

Emily: We as in...

Spencer: Aria and I

Emily: No one else?

Spencer: Nope

Alison: Babe stop, you're embarrassing yourself, mostly important me

Emily: I JUST WANNA KNOW

Spencer: Aria and I and ONLY ARIA AND I will be at your house in TEN MINUTES

Emily: Do you pinky swear?

Spencer: See you then

Alison: Don't hurry

"I think Emily's onto us." Spencer says as she gets into her car with Aria. "She's been grilling me about Alex all day." Aria notes. Spencer sighs and drives to Emison's house. Alex and her daughter Bella are staying at Spencer's barn until the girls hand out gifts and Alex can surprise Hanna. Sparia arrives at Emison's house and see Hanna's Mercedes in the driveway behind Emily's Toyota. Aria rings the doorbell and Alison answers it within seconds.

     "Hey guys!" She greets, hugging Aria then Spencer. The blonde lets Sparia put their presents under the tree then shows them the nursery. "There's two cribs." Spencer notes. "There are two cribs." Alison confirms. "And they're pink." The brunette adds. "Yes they're pink." Alison again confirms. "You're having twin girls?!" Aria asks excitedly. The blonde nods with a smile and Sparia goes nuts and hugs their friend. The three go back to the living room and say hi to their other friends.

     Spencer and Aria hug Hanna and notice Emily looking at them strange. "Something wrong Em?" Aria asks. "Alison and I went to your house to hang out and you were gone. Where'd you go?" Their friend asks. "After Spencer came home from the store we went to dinner." Aria answers. Emily nods in acceptance and hugs her friends. She knows her friends are lying but won't grill them now.

     The girls eat dinner and make cookies. They eat their dessert while opening presents. Aria opens her camera from Spencer and gives her girlfriend a kiss. Spencer gets the set of ties she wanted from Aria and kisses her like she did to her. Emily and Alison stand up at the same time then get down on one knee together. They both gasp. "You're proposing to me?" Emily asks. "Yeah...you're proposing too?" Alison asks back. "Uh yeah...this is awkward." The swimmer says. They laugh and accept each other's proposals, slipping the rings on each other's fingers.

     "Well, that was cute...and strange...but also cute!" Hanna beams. "Sparia next!" She adds. Spencer shakes her head and Aria laughs. "That's farther down the road." The brunette says with a chuckle. Hanna looks around and notices she doesn't have a present. "My present from Alex was supposed to show up today. She said that she mailed it." The blonde says. Spencer smiles and stands up from the couch. "Well the holidays have made it hard to get stuff shipped on time, but I got a you a gift just in case." She says. She looks around pretending to search for Hanna's "present." "I think I left it at home. I'll go get it." She says.

     "It's okay Spence, you don't have to go all the way back home to get it. I can wait." Hanna tells her. "I won't be long. Be right back." Spencer says as she throws on her coat and leaves. She goes to her car and gets in, driving back to her house. She arrives home and walks inside, trudging through boxes of Aria's stuff as she's in the process of moving in with her girlfriend. Spencer goes through the house to the back and through the backyard to the barn. She knocks on the door and Alex answers. "Are you guys ready?" Spencer asks.

"Yep." Alex answers as she zips her daughter's coat, then her own. She picks up Bella and her bag of toys while Spencer grabs Hanna's present and the car seat next to the door. The twins get into Spencer's Toyota Highlander Hybrid. The older twin puts the car seat in the back then gets in the driver's side while Alex puts Bella in the car seat then sits in the passenger side. The three head to Emison's. When they arrive, Spencer gets out of the car and grabs Hanna's gift. As Alex gets Bella out of the car, Spencer walks though the unlocked door. "Merry Christmas!" She says. Hanna beams as Spencer puts the box in front of her.

"Don't open it yet. There's another gift for you." Spencer says as she walks to the door and opens it slightly. The girls stare at the door for several seconds before Alex pops her head in with a smile. She walks in with Bella on her hip. Hanna jumps from the couch and runs to her girlfriend, grabbing her in a bone crushing hug. Emily fist pumps in the air while Alison's mouth hangs open. Spencer and Aria smile from the couch. Hanna let's go from the hug and smiles. "I thought you said you couldn't come?" She asks. "I'm a great liar." Alex says with a shrug. Hanna smiles again then looks at the little girl in her girlfriend's arms.

"She's so adorable!" The blonde says. Alex smiles and tickles her daughter, making her kick her legs and giggle. "Say hi Bella!" Alex says. The little girl looks at Hanna before burying her head in her mother's shoulder. "She's sleep deprived. I left her favorite sheep stuffed animal and she hasn't been sleeping well without it." Alex explains. She hands her daughter to Hanna who takes her with a smile. The two sit down with the others to talk.