Christmas 2 (Story)

"So..." Emily starts while looking at Alex's daughter asleep in Hanna's arms. "How did that happen?" She asked. Alex chuckles and looks at her daughter. "Well, a friend of mine and his husband wanted to have kids and they didn't want to go through the whole process of looking for a surrogate. I've known them for really long time and as far as I knew I was healthy enough to have kids so I decided to help them. My friend and I...did what we had to do and I had twin girls in January. Twins run in the family but I didn't know that at the time so we had to make a decision because they couldn't have two kids right now. We decided that I would take Bella and they would take Sophia. It was a crazy ordeal."

The girls stay silent for a moment. "Wow." Aria says. "Do they get to see each other?" Alison asks. "Of course! They see each other on the weekends and if one of us doesn't have work we watch both of them that day so they can still see each other." Alex answers. The girls smile and continue eating cookies. Alex takes Bella from Hanna so the blonde can open her gift from Alex. She tears open the box and smiles as she sees things she had never seen before. Things from London like an umbrella from James Smith and Sons, tea from Fortnum and Mason, and M&Ms from the M&M store.

"M&Ms!" The blonde yells as she shoves the candy in her mouth. "You're acting like you've never had M&Ms before." Spencer comments. "But these taste different! They taste like London!" Hanna yells. "I have no idea what that means but I'm glad you like it." Alex says. "I love it." The blonde says, giving her girlfriend a kiss and hug. After the girls watched movies and cuddled with their love ones, they said goodbye to Emison, thanked them for a wonderful night, and left.

Alex moves her daughter's car seat into Hanna's car and puts Bella inside. She grabs her bags from Spencer's trunk and puts them in Hanna's trunk. She gets in the car beside her girlfriend and they drive to the blonde's house. When they arrive, Alex smiles at Hanna's spacious and beautiful house. She tucks her daughter into the guest room bed, which used to be Hanna's. She turns off the light and turns on the lamp beside the bed. She goes to Hanna's room, which was her mother's before, and lays on the queen sized mattress.

Hanna lays down beside her and Alex wraps her arm around her girlfriend. "I didn't think I would be here with you right now." The blonde says. "I didn't either. I didn't I would be in this moment with any girl. I've felt like a hound these past years, chasing girls in bars and nightclubs." Alex says with a sigh. "Well...now you've found the perfect girl..right?" Hanna asks. Her girlfriend smiles and kisses her lips. "I sure did." She says. Hanna smiles back and lays her head on Alex's chest and falls asleep to her steady heartbeat. Merry Christmas Halex.