2

Tweeks POV
After I bumped into Craig, after a few minutes I heard him gasp. I wondered what happened so I went over to ask,
"Uh, C-Craig whats w-wrong? I muttered. If he was mad I tried my best not to stutter because I know that annoyed people at times.
"...uh, I'll be right back." He said running out the door,
"Wait, Craig!" I yelled, he was already half way down the street heading back to his house I'm guessing. I sighed. I went back inside and sat down at one of the booths. I got lost in my thoughts, and I guess I fell asleep.
"TWEEK!"
"GAH!" I screamed. My vision was blurry but I could clearly see the outline of a person, rubbing my eyes I saw Clyde, and he was with Craig, who looked hella nervous for some reason.
"Oh s-sorry guys I kinda dozed off." I murmured
"Oh it's fine" Clyde said, "Craig and I wanted to.. hang out with you." He smirked while looking at Craig, who cursed to himself.
"U-um sure, the store is a-about to close b-but I can still g-get you guys coffee." I said, walking near the counter.
"Hmm.. can I have the vanilla frappachino?" Clyde asked,
"And I'll just have a plain dark roast." Craig muttered. I had no idea Craig could handle plain dark coffee, but I ignored it and started making the coffee. When I was finished I walked over and handed them the coffee.
"Oh, I forgot to pay-" I cut Craig off saying it was free.
"Wait, are you sure? I mean, I've got the money." Craig asked. I declined his offer,
"No, it's fine Craig I said smiling." I saw him look away... his face was, red?"
Craig's POV
Why the fuck did I order plain, dark coffee? My smartass thought I could impress myself by drinking it plain, but after I took a drink I literally spit the drink, everywhere.
"Oh shit Craig! HAHA guess you couldn't handle it! Clyde laughed, Tweek joined in giggling. My face was hot and I got embarrassed,
"No, I just... it was hot." I muttered, my face still hot.
"That still proves how weak you are." Clyde smirked, wiping the "tears" from his eyes from laughter.
---
Tweek, Clyde and I talked for what seemed hours, turns out it was only 30 minutes until Tweek noticed the time.
"Shit." I heard him mutter. It was pretty funny because I never heard him curse
"Sorry guys, I was supposed to c-close the s-shop 30 minutes ago, b-but you guys can stay at m-my place." He offered. Clyde and I looked at each other and nodded,
"Sure." I said, Clyde nodded in agreement.
3rd POV
Clyde, Craig, And Tweek each headed to tweeks house. They each talked about random things, Tweek talked about the coffee shop, Craig talked about his guinea pigs, and Clyde talked about BeBe, obviously. They made it to Tweeks house, when Tweek unlocked the door they all saw Token, he decided to come over, which was perfect, the four of them, the group was together (sorry Jimmy we all appreciate you)
Craig's POV
We all headed up to Tweeks room. Tweek was getting closer to me by the second, it was pretty cute, wait- no, that's gay.... ugh, shit I'm so gay aren't I?
---
Tweeks POV (sorry Craig's was so short)
It was going good so far, Craig was watching red racer, Clyde and Token were talking about there relationships, and I just watched Red Racer with Craig. I had a perfect chance to confess to Craig. I just had to gain the confidence quickly.
"Hey Craig?" I asked
"Uh, yeah?" He said
"Can you c-come with me for a s-second?" I asked, getting nervous
"Sure." He agreed. He got up and he followed me downstairs. We went outside and I texted Clyde and Token that we would be back, we were just heading to get snacks. It was a lie, but a good distraction. I lead him to Starks Pond. I could see Craig look at the stars, his eyes glistening. I knew he loved outer space, so this would be a perfect setting.
"Craig, I need to talk to you." I said. I was trying hard to keep from stuttering, which only happens a few times,
"I have a question... you need to answer it honestly and I w-won't be offended if y-you are d-disgusted." I said, my damn stutter coming back.
"Ok? Craig said confused. He stared into my eyes deeply, his eyes were so easy to get lost into, but I had to concentrate.
"Craig, do you-"
RINGGG RINGGG RINGGG
I jumped from the sudden noise and picked up the phone. My mom was calling. Ugh, thanks a lot.
"Tweek, where are you?!" My mom screamed panicked.
"G-gah! M-mom I'm at s-starks Pond- I mean- uhh.."
"Well your friends told me you were going to get snacks. Really Tweek? Just come home immediately." She sighed ending the call.
"We have to go h-home my m-mom is worried s-sick." I sighed. Craig nodded, and the walk home was dead silent.